What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You mean APPLE IPHONE!!! :rofl:
Yes 8-)
Flash player is owned by google and Apple and google's tug of war is legendary.
Thats why Google doesnt provide flash access to iphone users.
Kapish amigo???
It is not the devices fault.

What you are proposing has been derided as shit idea by most legal luminaries. It runs counter to the assumption pf innocent until proven guilty and also creates an incentive for perversion of legal system by filing false complains apart from making judges, feudal lord of India.

It's not about basic complains filed against someone, but propper charges that causes investigations, which can't be done without providing any evidence right?
The point is, that there are simply too many politicians with such charges in India and the voter either doesn't know about it, or is left helpless to vote either the one or the other criminal and that can't be a solution.

I am gonna make this simple & save us both a lot of time
We have got as of this moment 3 choices to vote for

You have just stated your personal opinon, based on some wrong points imo though (economy for example), but that's up to everybody to decide. My point was only, that if there is a chance to change the system, I would rather take it, even if I don't support the party that offers it in general, since neither UPA nor NDA offered any solution to the corruption and criminal problems in India and I don't think they will in future only because they change power between.

Yes 8-)
Flash player is owned by google and Apple and google's tug of war is legendary.
Thats why Google doesnt provide flash access to iphone users.
Kapish amigo???
It is not the devices fault.

It's not how COSTLY your PHONE is but how USEFUL it is :D

Warren Buffet's Rs 300 cr project in Narendra Modi's Gujarat all set to go Friday

Gujarat CM Narendra Modi-ruled Gujarat is all set for the ground-breaking ceremony for US billionaire Warren Buffet-led company, Lubrizol Corporation.

Lubrizol Corporation is setting up a Rs 300 crore chlorinated polyvinyl choride (CPVC) compounding plant in Dahej in Bharuch district of Gujarat whose ground-breaking ceremony will be held at Dahej on Friday.

Check market close: BSE Sensex

The new manufacturing facility has a capacity to produce approximately 55,000 metric tonnes of compounds annually which will be sold mostly to the pipes and fittings industry in the Indian market.

"The plant at Dahej is strategically located for our global business and will also serve South-Asian, East Africa and middle-east markets," said Eric R Schnur, president, Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc while addressing mediapersons on Thursday.

"We are very excited about the location of the plant and we believe we have selected the right one. The site is large enough for future expansion," said Schnur adding that the company plans was also exploring the possiblity to set up a resin manufacturing plant at Dahej GIDC in the next two years.

Schnur also pointed out that Lubrizol --- a Berkshire Hathaway company --- was going alone in setting up the plant which will have about 50 full-time employees and 100 contractors. Earlier, the company had planned to enter into a joint-venture agreement with Ahmedabad-based Astral Poly Technik Ltd to set up this plant.

"The plant is expected to be become operational in the first quarter of the calender year 2015," Schnur added.
Warren Buffet's Rs 300 cr project in Narendra Modi's Gujarat all set to go Friday - Financial Express

AAP finding ways to join BJP: Ramdev

Yoga Guru Ramdev today claimed that Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has lost public support and Arvind Kejriwal led party was now finding ways to join hands with the BJP.

"They (AAP) are keen to join hands with BJP, their situation is shaky and they have lost the public support," Ramdev said addressing a press conference.

Highlighting the role he is playing in enabling Narendra Modi become the country's next Prime Minister, Ramdev claimed that even AAP was keen on joining hands with BJP.

"If he (Arvind Kejriwal) comes in favour of Modi, definitely, I am prepared to mediate," he said when asked if he will mediate in case AAP or Kejriwal shows inclination to join hands with BJP.

Ramdev said he had earlier backed former Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on the issue of war against corruption as the AAP leader had set out to clean the system, but he regretted that now he has 'lost his way'.

"But he deflected from his mission. Kejriwal raised issues, which Modi raises and for this I had given him the blessings. Now, I am advising him (Kejriwal) that don't make excuses, don't become a puppet in the hands of the Congress...," he said.

Slamming the AAP, Ramdev said "till today AAP's ideology, policies and their principles are not clear."

"They are themselves confused whether they are rightist, leftist or communist, nationalist or opportunist, what they are, they are not clear. We don't know what their economic policies are, what are their views on foreign policy, agriculture policy, they are not getting time to think on this, as their single agenda is to finish Modi," he said.

He said the poor people who had thought that Kejriwal will be their messiah for them and now they have been let down.

Ramdev said that the anti-national forces and terrorist elements do not want Modi to capture power.

"A fear psychosis is being created that if Modi will come, communal riots will break out in the country. They keep on raking the Gujarat riots issue, which were not engineered by Modi as is being told by some people," he said.

He said the Congress and some other parties were trying their level best to stop the Gujarat chief minister from becoming the next Prime Minister, "but the more they oppose him, the stronger he is emerging".

Making it clear that he had not joined the BJP and was only lending support to Modi and his party on certain issues, Ramdev said that people have lost faith in the Congress and were eager to give the BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate one chance.

"Among all the people, only Modi ji has shown us a ray of hope. I have offered everything, my organisation, my resources, everything at my disposal to see Modi becomes the next PM" said Ramdev.

"The critical question at this juncture is to save the country from corruption, inflation, bad governance, poverty and unemployment, this is my rashtra-dharma as it should be for any patriotic person," he said.

Ramdev said despite being a non-political personality, he had received a number of threats from different people to stop his campaign against Congress, "but I told them that for me country comes first and I don't care for my life".

Slamming the Congress candidate from Chandigarh and former railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal, he said the "corruption taint" on him has not been washed no matter what he says in his defence.

"He remains a blot on Chandigarh's face, as far as the politics is concerned," he said.

Ramdev, who was here to support BJP candidate Kirron Kher, claimed that a "Modi wave" was blowing across the country and Congress would barely be able to get just 50 seats in the country in the Lok Sabha polls while the "NDA would touch 300 mark".

"Today, the country under the Congress rule is passing through a phase of crises. The situation is worse than what was prevailing even at the time of the British rule," he said.

Kirron Kher, who was also present in the press conference along with Chandigarh BJP President Sanjay Tandon and former BJP MP from here Satya Pal Jain, alleged that Congress has always pursued the "divide and rule policy" for petty political gains.

"The country needs a strong and decisive leadership, which Modi ji can provide," she said

AAP finding ways to join BJP: Ramdev - Hindustan Times

Last edited:
TRS Gave a big Bamboo to Congress in Telangana, they thought TRS would merge with congress like PRP and chiranjeevi .Kudos to TRS for conning the con-gress party into believing that TRS will merge into it after telangana is made..:yahoo::chilli::yay:

TRS could have merged. But they realized that congress is gonna die in India, and smelled the coffee before its too late.

And now sending a signal that Modi can count them for 2014 govt.

Congress should be decimated in Telangana, Seemandhra and rest of India.

AAP finding ways to join BJP: Ramdev

maggots like Arvind and Nitish should realize that they can never come near a stalwart leader like Modi.

AAP should be decimated in Delhi and Nitish in Bihar.

Key findings about India ahead of its national election

On the eve of their parliamentary election, a new poll finds Indians are disgruntled about the state of their nation, deeply worried about a range of problems facing their society and supportive of new leadership in New Delhi. However, they remain fairly upbeat about the economic prospects for both India and the next generation.

Notwithstanding recent high-profile official frictions with the United States, the Indian public has a generally positive view of America. Meanwhile, Indians are divided in their opinions about the world’s rising superpower: China. And they remain deeply wary of Pakistan, although they would like to see Indo-Pakistani relations improve. Here are five key findings from the Pew Research Center’s recent survey of the Indian public’s mood in the run up to the April 7 election:

Rural Indians prefer the BJP, despite Congress’ long ties to the rural poor.
The Congress party has long drawn much of its support from rural Indians and has pursued policies to solidify that backing, such as the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and the National Food Security program, both of which Indians overwhelmingly favor. Nevertheless, rural Indians favor the BJP, not Congress, to lead the next government by more than three-to-one (64% to 18%), roughly the same proportion as favor the BJP in urban areas

RuralIndians.png
YoungIndians.png

Young Indians think the BJP is best suited to deal with India’s problems. By roughly three-to-one Indians ages 18 to 29 say the BJP will do a better job combatting corruption, creating jobs, curbing inflation, reducing terrorism, helping the poor and ending political gridlock.

Indians despair about their nation’s direction but they still have hope for the economy. By more than two-to-one Indians think India is headed in the wrong direction. But a majority (57%) say the economy is good, despite slow growth. Six-in-ten (62%) expect the economy to improve in the next 12 months. And 64% think today’s children will be better off as adults than the current generation.

Indians favor America over China. When considering the two superpowers, Indians have a more favorable view of the U.S. (56%) than of China (35%), despite the controversial arrest late last year of India’s female deputy consul general in New York on charges of visa fraud. By two-to-one, Indians are more likely to see China, not the United States, as a major threat. And by more than four-to-one they say it is more important to have strong ties with America than with China.

IndiaChina.png

Indians dislike and fear Pakistan, but they want to try to improve relations. Seven-in-ten (71%) have an unfavorable view of Pakistan. And roughly nine-in-ten Indians think Pakistan is a serious threat to their country, with fully 80% saying it is a very serious threat. Nevertheless, nearly two-thirds (64%) say that it is important to improve relations with Islamabad. And 53% favor further talks between India and Pakistan to try to reduce tensions.

Key findings about India ahead of its national election | Pew Research Center

TRS could have merged. But they realized that congress is gonna die in India, and smelled the coffee before its too late.

And now sending a signal that Modi can count them for 2014 govt.

Congress should be decimated in Telangana, Seemandhra and rest of India.

maggots like Arvind and Nitish should realize that they can never come near a stalwart leader like Modi.

AAP should be decimated in Delhi and Nitish in Bihar.
Exactly TRS especially KCR is a opportunistic thug,he will run where the money is,before he was in TDP , then made TRS again had alliance with TDP and then now that congress wont rule India is running towards BJP.The end justifies the means for TRS. I want Congress totally decimated and gone From AP forever.

AAP are opportunistic b*stards, i would sympathise with TRS but not with Anti-Nationals, Naxals, anti-India NGOS who are plenty in AAP.

Somebody post the tag plss...my device is not compatible with flash player. :(
Umm . sorry couldnt find the non-flash format for that video. :(

The survey shows above 10 !
The surveys will change once the elections start.I asked my friends ground situation is in Hyderabad city secunderabad Area will be won by Padma Rao of TRS ,Amberpet Area will be won by Kishen reddy of BJP these are sure shot victories. Lok satta JPN is not clear where he is contesting from some say Malkajgiri and some say Kukkatpally( which was where he won last time).Overall i don't see much enthusiasm in congress cadres in Telangana.

It's not about basic complains filed against someone, but propper charges that causes investigations, which can't be done without providing any evidence right?
The point is, that there are simply too many politicians with such charges in India and the voter either doesn't know about it, or is left helpless to vote either the one or the other criminal and that can't be a solution.

You have just stated your personal opinon, based on some wrong points imo though (economy for example), but that's up to everybody to decide. My point was only, that if there is a chance to change the system, I would rather take it, even if I don't support the party that offers it in general, since neither UPA nor NDA offered any solution to the corruption and criminal problems in India and I don't think they will in future only because they change power between.

And who do you think offers a solution for the criminalization of polity? If your answer is AAP then you need to explain how? By giving ticket to a person with 28 serious cases in orissa or by giving ticket to rapist from Guna or by giving tickets to anti nationals in Kashmir or by giving tickets to Maoist supporters/sympathizers. Tell me where do you see solution in this whole lot? So its better to support someone you know rather than backing a person, with pathetic track record of going back on all his promises, on some false pretext. You decide!!

Last edited:

I think you are not understanding my Point
We live in a Democracy
DEMOCRACY
In this country of ours people make the desicisons
You tell me if the people only choose Corrupt & Dishonest people
Why should Poltical parties place Honest & hardworking people
Uneducated folks will always vote on Caste & Religion
The only way of making them vote for the Honest & Hatdworking people is to educate & Empower them
You cannot skip the a Education Empower step
You simply cannot
So you need to vote for the party who can perform these things

Now I know you are not dumb enough to vote for a Regional party in National polls specially the likes If Mulayam & Mayawati

So that saves us The UPA & The NDA
Now Ask any member here
Who performed better & the answer will be NDA
Maybe on some fronts UPA did better but NDA was better on majority of them

A journalist asked Pappu-G about his views on black money issue raised by Baba Ramdev...

... and Pappu-G answered the question in his own style!

Now I can understand "Arnab par kya biti hogi..." :omghaha: :rofl: :haha: :omghaha:

Lol dadi se bhi nahi darta and he took off that was epic! He has no answers except scripted speech there too he makes mistakes like "Today Morning i woke up in the Night". :rofl::rofl::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom