What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

^^^
AK Antony is honest. Is that a joke? Look it up all the defense scams under his watch. He went against Gen V K singh because Gen Singh was acting as a hurdle in his and goons efforts to eat up defense budget.

Honest is a wrong word I agree
Let's use
Baki Sabh se kam kamina hai
(Other UPA people)
BJP under Narendra Modi leadership win this time..
Peoples in India and NRI have lots of hope from NaMo sir including me :yes4:

Are you encouraging your relatives to vote for him

Congress betrayed Telangana, may support Modi govt: TRS

Congress betrayed Telangana, supporting BJP-led NDA a possibility: TRS

Saagarika, Bharkha are saviors of Christianity, Islam, jainism, buddhism, and all except Hinduism :devil:
TRS Gave a big Bamboo to Congress in Telangana, they thought TRS would merge with congress like PRP and chiranjeevi .Kudos to TRS for conning the con-gress party into believing that TRS will merge into it after telangana is made..:yahoo::chilli::yay:

I missed yesterday's poll on HT ...I was watching the CNN-IBN one . Why on earth was Karan Thapar hosting a show on HT?

maybe 'case CNN-IBN is already safe with stooges like Rajdeep & Sagarika Ghose.. They wanted to plant one in HT as well!:lol:

Insha Allah, both of them are going to lose....Ashutosh was welcomed with Eggs and Black Flags in his constituency, Kapil Sibal didn't visit there in past 5 years, but muslims are still going to vote for him. The fight in Chandni Chowk is between Sibal and Dr. Harshvardhan.... Dr. Harshvardhan, can pull it off. :)

BJP Karyakarta's are putting lot of hard work in Delhi. That is why situation has changed overnight from 0 seats to Clean Sweep...:D Hence, change in my stand too...:sick:

You guys are stepping up your campaign but still there is more room for improvement
AAPtards are still doing more road shows than BJP
Good thing is that CONG is nowhere to be seen

TRS Gave a big Bamboo to Congress in Telangana, they thought TRS would merge with congress like PRP and chiranjeevi .Kudos to TRS for conning the con-gress party into believing that TRS will merge into it after telangana is made..:yahoo::chilli::yay:
That was a proper KLPD moment for Congress! They got stood up badly there by TRS :lol:

Insha Allah, both of them are going to lose....Ashutosh was welcomed with Eggs and Black Flags in his constituency, Kapil Sibal didn't visit there in past 5 years, but muslims are still going to vote for him. The fight in Chandni Chowk is between Sibal and Dr. Harshvardhan.... Dr. Harshvardhan, can pull it off. :)

BJP Karyakarta's are putting lot of hard work in Delhi. That is why situation has changed overnight from 0 seats to Clean Sweep...:D Hence, change in my stand too...:sick:
Parul yaar...tere muuh mein ferrero rocher chocolates..:-)
But Yashwant Deshmukh of C-Voter is saying that AAP has high chances in two constituencies...I'm not sure which ones

maybe 'case CNN-IBN is already safe with stooges like Rajdeep & Sagarika Ghose.. They wanted to plant one in HT as well!:lol:
Lol ... HT already has the biggest stooge of them all...Vir Sangvi:p:

If Modi becomes PM, corporates will run India like US: Gogoi

assam Chief Minister gogoi today said if his Gujarat counterpart modi became prime minister, the government would be run by big corporates like that in the US.

"If Modi becomes prime minister, big corporates will be behind him. It will be a kind of corporate rule from back door, just like what happens in American democracy. It is going to be the most dangerous thing to Indian democracy," Gogoi told reporters here.

In addition to that, Modi government would be influenced by " rss philosophy of dictatorship", he said.

"We can see it even now - Modi is going to every election meeting in a private jet. Who is financing it? This belongs to Adanis," Gogoi alleged.

He further said even earlier when the bjp Prime Ministerial candidate was going on official trips as head of Gujarat government, Modi used to travel in private jets.

"We also go to New Delhi and abroad, but not like him. We go in indian airlines or other airlines' planes, but not in a private jet," he said.

Gogoi claimed that Modi had appointed PR professionals from abroad to manage his publicity for the Lok Sabha elections.

"His PR is being handled by an American company. His waistcoat, hairstyle, shoes, spectacles - everything is by designers. All of these are sponsored by corporates," he said.

Talking about the Gujarat model of growth, Gogoi said it would not be successful in Assam as Congress has been successfully working with an indigenous model.

"In 2004-05, the GSDP of Assam was 3.4 per cent, while it was 14.95 per cent in Gujarat. In 2012-13, Assam's GSDP jumped to 6.6 per cent, but Gujarat's fell to 7.96 per cent. Which model should I take? If we had adopted Gujarat model, our GSDP would have fallen to 1.5 per cent," he said.

Ya.. was watching HT last night.. & Karan Thapar sounded quite gloomy when he had to project latest trend in Delhi. AAP seems to be folding & so is Congress. What about Ajay Makhan? I thought he was one sure shot for Congress in Delhi!

Just got my Vote Slip, it came in Congress's envelope with Ajay Maken's achievements.... He and Sibal are only Hope for congress in Delhi. Moreover, there is going to be a tough fight between AAP and BJP in West Delhi Constituency. Anyone can win that seat....

You guys are stepping up your campaign but still there is more room for improvement
AAPtards are still doing more road shows than BJP
Good thing is that CONG is nowhere to be seen

There is always scope of improvement. I am not aware of things in your constituency. However, in my constituency Meenakshi Lekhi is campaigning diligently. Every day she is organizing road shows, meeting people, going to remotest of places...Thand Rakh, BJP is going to do well in Delhi and is going to get maximum seats. :)

Parul yaar...tere muuh mein ferrero rocher chocolates..:-)
But Yashwant Deshmukh of C-Voter is saying that AAP has high chances in two constituencies...I'm not sure which ones

Lol ... HT already has the biggest stooge of them all...Vir Sangvi:p:

Apparently, in New Delhi and West Delhi Constituency...

Last edited:
Gautam budh nagar ka congress candidate tickit wapas karke BJP me join ho gaya ;)

SK rav kapda mantri istifa deke bjp me samil ;)
Kavuri Sambasiva Rao resigned cos elections are almost on in a week and he enjoyed the union minister post till now and he resigned now to show he is with Seemandhra people to fool them, as he knows if he contests on congress seat he wont even get deposit this time.He is trying to fool people but this time people are clever they wont vote for any old congress people/Total whitewash for congress in AP.

Just got my Vote Slip, it came in Congress's envelope with Ajay Maken's achievements.... He and Sibal are only Hope for congress in Delhi. Moreover, there is going to be a tough fight between AAP and BJP in West Delhi Constituency. Anyone can win that seat....

There is always scope of improvement. I am not aware of things in your constituency. However, in my constituency Meenakshi Lekhi is campaigning diligently. Every day she is organizing road shows, meeting people, going to remotest of places...Thand Rakh, BJP is going to do well in Delhi and is going to get maximum seats. :)

Apparently, in New Delhi and West Delhi Constituency...

Arre party karenge agar BJP manages a full swipe or even a 5 or 6

A discussion on the Indian Elections in an American talk show:

Charlie Rose | charlierose.com

(Around 15 minutes)

You can clearly see the difference between Indian and US media. A civil discourse between gentlemen compared to what happens on the TimesNow debates and so on.

आजकल खुदा भी नाराज हैं मोदी जी से! पूछो क्यूँ ??? तो मियां क्या बताएं, आजकल खुदा के बन्दे खुदा को कम,,, मोदी को ज्यादा याद करते हैं। कम्बख्त आते वक्त भी"मोदी", जाते वक्त भी"मोदी"! सोते वक्त भी"मोदी", रोते वक्त भी"मोदी"! पढ़ते वक्त भी"मोदी", लड़ते वक्त भी"मोदी"!

बच्चा फेल तो"मोदी", कोई जाए जेल तो"मोदी"! बेगम मारे तो"मोदी", कपड़े फाड़े तो"मोदी"! बम फूटे तो"मोदी", ट्रेन छूटे तो"मोदी"। सवाल में"मोदी", मिसाल में"मोदी"!

जवाब में"मोदी", अन्दाज में"मोदी"! हिसाब में"मोदी", कसाब में"मोदी"! चीन मेँ"मोदी", अफगानिस्तान मेँ भी"मोदी"! अमेरिका मेँ मोदी, पाकिस्तान मेँ भी मोदी!

आदाब में"मोदी", खिताब में"मोदी"! उन्माद में"मोदी", उस्ताद में"मोदी"! आग में"मोदी", चिराग में"मोदी"! आगाज़ में"मोदी", नमाज़ में"मोदी"! किताब में"मोदी",
हर आवाज़ में"मोदी"! देश की शान है"मोदी"! युवाओं की जान है"मोदी"! महिलाओं की आन है"मोदी"! गरीबों का ईमान है"मोदी"! अब तो मान लो रसूल है"मोदी"!
दिल से कहो कबूल है"मोदी"! हर खून में"मोदी" हर सुकून मेँ"मोदी"

हर हर मोदी, हर घर मोदी।।

A discussion on the Indian Elections in an American talk show:

Charlie Rose | charlierose.com

(Around 15 minutes)

You can clearly see the difference between Indian and US media. A civil discourse between gentlemen compared to what happens on the TimesNow debates and so on.

Elections that recently happened in USA had some negative media campaigns and all. USA democratic system also have serious flaws.

It is that in politics 2 + 2 != 4 it may become 3 :)

Similarly these parties do not want to give away their vote shares to opponents, the strategy will be clearly visible based on the candidates they choose in each constituency ..... they may have some understanding.
Reason why those two parties are contesting separately after winning seats ..... who knows they may form alliance after elections !!

Another setback for Congress: BJP will sweep Delhi, says survey
New Delhi, April 3: Here is yet another good news for BJP - A latest survey says that the party is likely to win most of the Delhi's Lok Sabha seats. The opinion poll conducted by research agency Cicero for the India Today Group says that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) could win from five to all Delhi seats, which were won by the Congress in the 2009 elections. The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) might bag a maximum of two seats. The Congress and AAP are likely to register a vote-share similar to that in the December 2013 Assembly Elections, the poll says .

Modi wave?
The BJP vote share has seen a giant leap from 33 per cent in December to a projected 41 per cent in March 2014. Meanwhile, the Congress voteshare has crashed from 57 per cent in 2009 to 23 per cent in the forthcoming elections. Apart from the upper castes and the trading community of Delhi, Jats and other backward communities too have decided to back BJP this time, indicates the survey. While all the castes seems to have deserted Congress, Dalits and Punjabi Khatris support AAP.

Muslim votes
Around 68 per cent of Muslims had voted for the Congress in 2009. But this time the figure is likely to come down to 41 per cent, says the surevey. Surprisingly, relatively fresher in the field of politics, AAP, has emerged as the second choice for Muslims, with 27 per cent saying they would vote for Arvind Kejriwal's party. This time, Muslims in Delhi will back BJP, predicts the survey. Around 17 per cent of the Muslims will vote for BJP. In New Delhi, East Delhi and West Delhi, where Meenakshi Lekhi, Maheish Girri and Parvesh Varma are contesting, BJP is ahead of all other parties. Dr Harshvardhan also leads in the high-profile Chandni Chowk constituency, says the survey.

Another setback for Congress: BJP will sweep Delhi, says survey - News Oneindia

Elections that recently happened in USA had some negative media campaigns and all. USA democratic system also have serious flaws.

It is that in politics 2 + 2 != 4 it may become 3 :)

Similarly these parties do not want to give away their vote shares to opponents, the strategy will be clearly visible based on the candidates they choose in each constituency ..... they may have some understanding.
Reason why those two parties are contesting separately after winning seats ..... who knows they may form alliance after elections !!
Perhaps but for now I ask in hyderabad people think TRS has support but not enough cadres in telangana,TDP on other hand has enough cadres so might win big.Congress to has good base but no one willing to support congress in AP.

Back
Top Bottom