What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Perhaps but for now I ask in hyderabad people think TRS has support but not enough cadres in telangana,TDP on other hand has enough cadres so might win big.Congress to has good base but no one willing to support congress in AP.

Based on the pre poll survey of CNN IBN, TDP will gain more percentage of votes in Andhra region. In telangana TRS and Congress will gain more vote percentage.

In Hyderabad , TDP has good support.

In Rayala Seema YSRCP will gain more votes.

ATM TDP will win in Andhra, TRS(1st place) and Congress(2nd place) in Telangana region.

Telugu Desam, BJP surge ahead of Jagan Reddy in Seemandhra: survey

Last edited:
Based on the pre poll survey of CNN IBN TDP will gain more percentage of votes in Andhra region. In telangana TRS and Congress will gain more vote percentage.

In Hyderabad , TDP has good support.

In Rayala Seema YSRCP will gain more votes.

ATM TDP will win in Andhra, TRS(1st place) and Congress(2nd place) in Telangana region.

Telugu Desam, BJP surge ahead of Jagan Reddy in Seemandhra: survey
Would want Congress to not even get 2 seats in whole of AP. :) To make sure they don't ever dream of coming to power or have aspirations of regaining lost ground in future, like the case with TN,Kerala etc.

Would want Congress to not even get 2 seats in whole of AP. :) To make sure they don't ever dream of coming to power or have aspirations of regaining lost ground in future, like the case with TN,Kerala etc.

I think congress will gain MP seats in Telangana because of state bifurcation, In Andhra region people are angry with Congress.

10154226_10202464974400497_1458943390_n.jpg

Do you know?

* About 49% of the total population of Delhi lives in about 860 JJ clusters and slum areas.

* There are about 20,000 jhuggies and according to a rough estimate about 5-6 persons stay in each jhuggi.

* Delhi will be home for more than 8 million poor staying in slums and informal semi-urban settlements by 2020. It will constitute about 40% of the projected population.

* Roughly only 25% of the population lives in planned areas.

* 22 slums/Jhuggi bastis were destroyed to raise the commonwealth village for the corruption ridden CWG, 2010.

* A mere 20% of the population was relocated in Bawana, which is a deserted field with no public utility services in the periphery of Delhi.

* Rest 80% of the population of the 22 slums was left to fend for themselves in the streets.

Problems in JJ Clusters

* Jhuggi bastis face major problem of toilet and sanitation. In most of the jhuggis, people still have to defecate in the open. Women being the worst sufferers.

* Only 4% of the public urinals/toilets in Delhi have facilities for women.

* According to the Centre for Civil Society, there are only 132 public toilets for women in Delhi. In Jhuggi bastis, the number reduces further.

* This throws women at great risk, as evidenced from the several incidents of crime against women reported from the city in the past.

* In addition to safety risks, the lack of toilets also creates health hazards in these localities.

We had a congress government in the city for 15 years and a Congress led UPA government at the Centre for 10 years. During all these years, the situation has gone from bad to worse. To change this we have to change the government and bring in a decisive government. So let us vote for change, let us vote for "Good Governance" whose biggest icon in country is Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

I think congress will gain MP seats in Telangana because of state bifurcation, In Andhra region people are angry with Congress.
If people vote for congress in Telangana that will be their folly, as UPA is sinking ship why would people vote for it?There might be some in rural areas supporting Congress but overall i don't see congress getting good result in Telangan too i think maybe around 2-4.

If people vote for congress in Telangana that will be their folly, as UPA is sinking ship why would people vote for it?There might be some in rural areas supporting Congress but overall i don't see congress getting good result in Telangan too i think maybe around 2-4.

The survey shows above 10 !

4194780.cms
Imam-Congress deal in trouble as his brother attacks the party, says the Congress betrayed muslims
4194780.cms
We will take cognizance if we receive complaint against Sonia Gandhi's meeting with Shahi Imam: CEC

Congress can't be trusted, says Shahi Imam's brother about Sonia meeting | Firstpost

Check this video guys! Kudos to Imam's brother for speaking out eternal truth about congress! ''Congress party is the most communal party! BJP jab bhi hamla kiya, saamne se kiya! Magar Congress toh hamesha peeche se kanjar bhoka hai musalmano ko!'' How true!!

Cong-Shahi Imam 'deal' in trouble-India-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom