What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:undecided:Twice, I replied to your posts in this very thread and posted pics in them. After 4 to 5 minutes, I deleted them, as those are personal pics.:P

i saw you . . wo Minakshi Lekhi ke left me 3'4" . . . 150 kilo wali tu hi thi na ? :blink::blink::blink:

:undecided:Twice, I replied to your posts in this very thread and posted pics. After 4 to 5 minutes, I deleted them, as those are personal pics.:P

In this thread :0 :0 :0

I didnt get any notification :0 anyway leave it fir kabhi dekh lenge :)) wese bhi aab koi tention nahi he delhi

i saw you . . wo Minakshi Lekhi ke left me 3'4" . . . 150 kilo wali tu hi thi na ? :blink::blink::blink:

Woh 150 kilo wali, BJP ki Karyakarta hai, I wasn't in any of the pics! :agree:

I didnt get any notification :0 anyway leave it fir kabhi dekh lenge :)) wese bhi aab koi tention nahi he delhi

At the moment, I am online from Phone, so can't post them again. Even, I expect BJP to win 5 to 7 seats in Delhi. :D

At the moment, I am online from Phone, so can't post them again. Even, I expect BJP to win 5 to 7 seats in Delhi. :D

Election aate aate 7 cnfrm ho jayengi

Anyone want to bet BJP alone 240+

Bhav bol do

India me gand faila kar in Congressiyon ka mann nahi bhara, to ab internationally gand faila rahe hain :hitwall:

Rajya Sabha Congress MP among six charged in US corruption case | NDTV.com

Chicago: A Congress MP is among six persons charged in the US for their suspected role in an international corruption scheme involving bribes worth $18.5 million to government officials in India to allow the mining of titanium minerals in Andhra Pradesh.

A federal five-count indictment, returned under seal in June 2013 and unsealed in Chicago on Wednesday, charges Rajya Sabha MP K V P Ramachandra Rao, 65, and five others with one count each of racketeering conspiracy and money laundering and two counts of interstate travel in aid of racketeering.

I want to see that ***** shazia ilmi and ashutosh loose :x

क्योंकि मेरा PM लाचार (मनमोहन सिंह), बेवकूफ़ (राहुल गाँधी), भगोड़ा (केजरीवाल), मौकापरस्त (मुलायम), घमंडी (मायावती), लालची, (जयललिता),धोखेबाज (नितीश), जैसा कतई नही हो सकता...। इसी लिए समझा रहा हूँ सबको यार।

...अबकी बार मोदी सरकार...।

What? etni jaldi situation change ho gaya? I thought they were drawing blank in Delhi! :sarcastic:

Insha Allah, both of them are going to lose....Ashutosh was welcomed with Eggs and Black Flags in his constituency, Kapil Sibal didn't visit there in past 5 years, but muslims are still going to vote for him. The fight in Chandni Chowk is between Sibal and Dr. Harshvardhan.... Dr. Harshvardhan, can pull it off. :)

What? etni jaldi situation change ho gaya? I thought they were drawing blank in Delhi! :sarcastic:

BJP Karyakarta's are putting lot of hard work in Delhi. That is why situation has changed overnight from 0 seats to Clean Sweep...:D Hence, change in my stand too...:sick:

BJP Karyakarta's are putting of hard work in Delhi. That is why situation has changed overnight from 0 seats to Clean Sweep...:D Hence, change in my stand too...:sick:

Ya.. was watching HT last night.. & Karan Thapar sounded quite gloomy when he had to project latest trend in Delhi. AAP seems to be folding & so is Congress. What about Ajay Makhan? I thought he was one sure shot for Congress in Delhi!

And Ashish Khetan too...He is the exact copy of Ashutosh except that he speaks better english.

Ya.. was watching HT last night.. & Karan Thapar sounded quite gloomy when he had to project latest trend in Delhi. AAP seems to be folding & so is Congress. What about Ajay Makhan? I thought he was one sure shot for Congress in Delhi!
I missed yesterday's poll on HT ...I was watching the CNN-IBN one . Why on earth was Karan Thapar hosting a show on HT?

Back
Top Bottom