What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Pic is telling the truth. #Congresstard/chat... :whistle:
M_Id_245323_Modi_refused_skull_cap,_wants_no_repeats.jpg

Tomorrow if i upload this pic with caption modi ne mullah topi reject ki kyuki unhe musalmano se nafrat hai, will it be correct?

Wont you all moan that show me proof, show me source this that bla bla bla, that is why i asked for source. If you want a pic war i've enough of all those pics to make a NamoTard cry

cya

View attachment 23165

Tomorrow if i upload this pic with caption modi ne mullah topi reject ki kyuki unhe musalmano se nafrat hai, will it be correct?

Wont you all moan that show me proof, show me source this that bla bla bla, that is why i asked for source. If you want a pic war i've enough of all those pics to make a NamoTard cry

cya

You don't have to upload the pic..............ENTIRE MEDIA HAD GONE BERSERK WHEN THIS HAPPENED & STILL AN ISSUE TILL NOW............... :lol:

BTW, you saw that he din't wear the skull cap but what about the Islamic religious thing (sorry don't know the name) he wore around his neck?? And anyway, Skull cap isn't Islamic even, it's a Jew.

You don't have to upload the pic..............ENTIRE MEDIA HAD GONE BERSERK WHEN THIS HAPPENED & STILL AN ISSUE TILL NOW............... :lol:
it was the truth so the media went berserk, you all copy non sense from your crappy fan pages to post here ?

Brainwashing Dekho in logo ki
Pakka Washing powder Nirma use Kara hoga Congressione

Just watched ndtv poll bjp is at 160 seats still guj,Up,punjab,hariyana,himachal,odisa,jk, and some others left .

My estimate

Guj 24
Up 42
Punjab 8
Hariyana 8
Himachal 3
Odisa ?
And others ?

85 seats + few others as of now takes NDA to 250 seats ;);););)

It's not how COSTLY your PHONE is but how USEFUL it is :D
I dont have to prove to you how useful it is to me.:coffee:
But yes next time i will buy a samsung note may be.
Majority who trash iphone do so because of its cost.But i think it gives a high quality performance for its price.

Sorry guys sorry for being off topic.
Umm . sorry couldnt find the non-flash format for that video. :(

Thanks!! :-)
Atleast you tried to help.

It's not about basic complains filed against someone, but propper charges that causes investigations, which can't be done without providing any evidence right?
The point is, that there are simply too many politicians with such charges in India and the voter either doesn't know about it, or is left helpless to vote either the one or the other criminal and that can't be a solution.

Only 38% cases under IPC results in conviction and with police acting as local militia for state goverment, it is very very easy to get a case admitted.

+ Recent amendment in Rape laws have shifted burden of proof on accused making a rape case, an automatic entry.

So,

How do you plan to compensate those 62% innocent politicians who lose their career due to absurdity that is being suggested.

Back
Top Bottom