What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

it was the truth so the media went berserk, you all copy non sense from your crappy fan pages to post here ?

How does not wearing a skull cap prove that he is anti-muslims??? i have never seen Salman Khurshi, Farooq Abdullah, Ghulam Azad et al. putting a tika & doing a puja...............does that prove that they are anti-hindus??

prediction:BJP:215-225,Congress:121-132,NDA:219-232,UPA:132-149;Third Front:171-181. #Vote2014 @ZeeNews -Taleem Poll

Lo ek or survey modi ki abhi 150 rallies baki he kaha tak jayengi ye tally. ...

Nahi chali Gayle ki Aandhi, Abki baar Rahul Gandhi :cool:

rahul_650_012414044617.jpg

Fdsa gaya . . Extraordinary aya. . Kuchh samajh me aya daya ( @arp2041 ) or Abhijeet ( @Parul ) :azn:

mera purana post #14567

How does not wearing a skull cap prove that he is anti-muslims??? i have never seen Salman Khurshi, Farooq Abdullah, Ghulam Azad et al. putting a tika & doing a puja...............does that prove that they are anti-hindus??
Dude wtf!

Did i ever say not wearing mullah cap is hating muslims? I gave you an example of what you bjp fanbois do while editing those pics ;)

Dude wtf!

Did i ever say not wearing mullah cap is hating muslims? I gave you an example of what you bjp fanbois do while editing those pics ;)

Bhaia, that pic was not edited or Photoshopped. Tume Pic war karna ho, yah phir rational debate par war karna ho, kabhi bhi kar lena...:whistle:

Bhaia, that pic was not edited or Photoshopped. Tume Pic war karna ho, yah phir rational debate par war karna ho, kabhi bhi kar lena...:whistle:
arreh bachi i've done all those wars with ya all, at the end you all complained (losers) to wbmaster and got me removed from this thread :D ;)

cya

prediction:BJP:215-225,Congress:121-132,NDA:219-232,UPA:132-149;Third Front:171-181. #Vote2014 @ZeeNews -Taleem Poll

Lo ek or survey modi ki abhi 150 rallies baki he kaha tak jayengi ye tally. ...

Congress cannot go over 100 this election..............i m sure about that.

Paid Media exposed

NDTV put out a fake quote from Modi in a tweet. they later had to apologize and withdraw the same after huge protests

BkTMwfFCIAEnwpo.jpg:large

BkTcg3jCUAEUNfE.jpg:large
They do mistakes way too often only when it comes to Modi, others they never make a mistake.A deliberate attempt to mislead public opinion.

Us reply ke baad AAP and ilmi ki jal gayi hogi :flame:

In Hyderabad city TDP also has chance and local elections which were held 2 years ago were won by TDP.

In Telangana region there are regions like Northern Telangana and Warangal regions where the telangana movement is very strong they see Congress as their saviour.
I heard In TDP srinivas Yadav is contesting from some other place like kukkatpally instead of his home base secunderabad..The north telangana and Warangal regions you speak of will be swept by TRS.I see congress getting some in Medak,Nizamabad,aler etc.Jaipal Reddy of congress is sure to win though, rest somewhat tricky.For sure in City this time it won't be Congress as MP. Old city of hyderabad naturally will be won by Owaisi as it's bastion of MIM.

Last edited:
Just watched ndtv poll bjp is at 160 seats still guj,Up,punjab,hariyana,himachal,odisa,jk, and some others left .

My estimate

Guj 24
Up 42
Punjab 8
Hariyana 8
Himachal 3
Odisa ?
And others ?

85 seats + few others as of now takes NDA to 250 seats ;);););)

u missed utarakhand's 5 and goa 1-2 jammu 1-2 assam -5 odisa -4(doubt full but achievable) and atleast 5 from other UTs like andaman ,daman and rest of the north eastern states(in form of alliance).

So 85 + 21-23 = 106-108 means total 266-268 . actually 265 is requirred to form a comfortable goverment but i am sure NDA could achive the official written magic no 272 :-):-):-):yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom