What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ashish Khetan is AAP's Candidate and AAP factor won't help her. The point is Ajay Makan used to be MLA from my place. He did lot of work for people and has clean image among them. That is why Meenakshi Lekhi or Khetan don't stand any chance from New Delhi Constituency! :(

Lekhi ji ko bolna ki woh apney kapdey sirf Surf Excel sey dhoya kare, unki bhi CLEAN IMAGE ban jayegi :D

I come online everyday. I even mentioned you in couple of posts, but you ain't reply to any of them. I'm doing well in life, you tell me what are you upto these days?

I never got a mention :unsure: Sorry about that :(

I am doing fine. Going to get hammered with assignments soon :)

I never got a mention :unsure: Sorry about that :(

I am doing fine. Going to get hammered with assignments soon :)

No issues!

I'm happy to hear that! Even I have exams in May and i'm devoting ample time to studies, so that I don't get hammered. I had decided to take break from PDF and concentrate on Exams. However, i'm too much involved in General Elections. Therefore, couldn't. :ashamed:

Today in baghpat ..

A physically challenged person wanted to meet Modi in Baghpat, but was unable to go up to stage due to security.
When Modi noticed this physically challenged person, he actually climbed down from stage and met him.
After hugging Modi, this young man was literally moved to tears and started crying inconsolably... a moving story from Baghpat.

No tickit given and will be removed from bjp .....

Mean while

Rahul Gandhi's rallies sound pretty disastrous. Reports from Mandla Women protest denial of access to Rahul meet - The Hindu and Wardha Rahul pleads with crowd leaving in middle of speech | The Indian Express

I think Rahul Gandhi has played a masterstroke which many of us ignored.....

He clearly knows that he can't bring in the same crowd like Modi, so what he does is organize small sabhas where people are sitting in circles & telling there problems to him. This way Congress is trying to project him as a leader of the common man who directly intracts with the people.

Mr. Modi did you notice it?

He clearly knows that he can't bring in the same crowd like Modi, so what he does is organize small sabhas where people are sitting in circles & telling there problems to him. This way Congress is trying to project him as a leader of the common man who directly intracts with the people.

This stretegy wont work in LS election may work in assembly ;)

Mr. Modi did you notice it?

That was for the manifesto only. . . now no circular sabha drama i guess :D

That was for the manifesto only. . . now no circular sabha drama i guess :D

bhai jst saw it on tv live, he is doing this nautanki in moradabad..............

Also, yes the Manifesto Drama was rocking..................

How was Manifesto Made......the story of manifesto........wtf??? :lol:

BTW, Pappu said in one of his speeches - "we have to bring women ahead, in my rallies women should sit in front"

abey Pappu, sirf agey bhetney sey kya WOMEN EMPOWERMENT ho jayega :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom