What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hamre yahan toh aayi nahi abhi tak:mad::mad::mad::mad:bahut slow campaining hai abhi tak

You reside in which area? Her's today's campaigning schdeule!

4pm-6pm - Road Show at Inderpuri

6pm-7pm - Pusa Mandal

7:30pm - Corner Meeting at Karol Bagh

8pm - Corner Meeting at Patel Nagar

Last edited:
watch this......
Uncut video of Congress leader Imran Rasheed threatening to cut Narendra Modi into small pieces!

and this....
Kejriwal runs away from the studio for Muslim vote bank when questioned on terrorism !

Speechless !

Now having all conditions in favour what it looks like that BJP - with its some mindless actions want to turn the last over equation - 6 balls 1 run to win Vs 1 ball 6 runs to win.

Recent induction drama of Muthalik, Sabir Ali are no different. They also committed another hit wicket in Maharashtra where this venomous NCP leader is inducted. NCP leader Vinayak Mete joins opposition alliance in Maha | Business Standard

The Drama Unlimited..:sick:

1959579_721208247901935_1064402023_n.jpg

Bahut krantikaari....bahut he karantikaari!

Modi doing 185 rallies . Minimum 50k people average in every rally that means modi will connect with almost 1 crore people . Before election ;)

Modi doing 185 rallies . Minimum 50k people average in every rally that means modi will connect with almost 1 crore people . Before election ;)
What about the other big leaders ? Are they at all campaigning outside their constituencies? There is a limit to what Modi can do alone. Others ,instead of riding on his wave and whining ,have got to start contributing..

What about the other big leaders ? Are they at all campaigning outside their constituencies? There is a limit to what Modi can do alone. Others ,instead of riding on his wave and whining ,have got to start contributing..

Rajnath singh also doing rallies .. no idea about sushma and arun jetli

What pisses me off is that Modi campaigns for so many candidates while when it comes to his constituencies he and the party workers are left to fend for themselves. BJP has a number of big leaders in UP right now like Rajnath , Kalraj Mishra, Vinay Katiyar and so many others. Why can't they at least campaign in Varanasi for one day? At least this won't provide Saint Kejri the much needed leg space in Varanasi.

You reside in which area? Her's today's campaigning schdeule!

4pm-6pm - Road Show at Inderpuri

6pm-7pm - Pusa Mandal

7:30pm - Corner Meeting at Karol Bagh

8pm - Corner Meeting at Patel Nagar
My residence Vasant vihar she have not visited in here in some of local areas these are motibagh,r.k puram anand niketan :(

Last edited:
My residence Vasant vihar she have not visited in here in some of local areas these are motibagh,r.k puram anand niketan :(

Apparently, she has not been to any of the areas you've mentioned, as i'm attending all her rallies or meetings. :)

PS: Last week, I wasn't in Delhi for 3 days. Don't know, if she visited these areas than or not!

Last edited:
Koshish to yehi hai, par woh kafi dheeli hai , we were doing door to door champaigning and she got tired too early; then finally decided to :wave:! :lol:

It's Lekhi vs Ajay Makhan.. right? Who is contesting from AAP? Will AAP factor help Meenakshi Lekhi?

Koshish to yehi hai, par woh kafi dheeli hai , we were doing door to door champaigning and she got tired too early; then finally decided to :wave:! :lol:

Haven't seen you for a long time

Kya Haal Hai :bounce:

It's Lekhi vs Ajay Makhan.. right? Who is contesting from AAP? Will AAP factor help Meenakshi Lekhi?

Ashish Khetan is AAP's Candidate and AAP factor won't help her. The point is Ajay Makan used to be MLA from my place. He did lot of work for people and has clean image among them. That is why Meenakshi Lekhi or Khetan don't stand any chance from New Delhi Constituency! :(

Back
Top Bottom