What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
No issues!

I'm happy to hear that! Even I have exams in May and i'm devoting ample time to studies, so that I don't get hammered. I had decided to take break from PDF and concentrate on Exams. However, i'm too much involved in General Elections. Therefore, couldn't. :ashamed:

Well, I am the sort of person who gets handed 10 days to do a 2000 word essay. Dilli Dallies for about 8 and then rushes to do it in two days. :D

bhai jst saw it on tv live, he is doing this nautanki in moradabad..............

Also, yes the Manifesto Drama was rocking..................

How was Manifesto Made......the story of manifesto........wtf??? :lol:

BTW, Pappu said in one of his speeches - "we have to bring women ahead, in my rallies women should sit in front"

abey Pappu, sirf agey bhetney sey kya WOMEN EMPOWERMENT ho jayega :rofl:

Maybe he has ulterior motives for seating women in the front :devil:

Last week it was Pramod Mutalik episode hogged media limelight... & this week it is Sabir Ali fiasco. C'mon BJP.. you are blocking AAP's oxygen supply! btw... good tactic to keep media busy :tup:

Oh man, i din't thought of this angle.............:D

You & I can become the best SPIN DOCTORS of BJP :D

yaar itna time tum logon ka sath spend kiya.. toda bahut political paintra humne bhi jaan liya! :D

Another spin is that Modi is destroying the credibility of his haters. Shabir Ali was very vocal in his criticism of Modi ever sine Jd(U) left NDA. Ab kis muh se bolega Shabi Ali, ye bhi gali ka kutta ban gaya hai :lol:

Television entertainer Rakhi Sawant on Friday bid farewell to the industry and launched her political career by establishing a new party called Rashtriya Aam Party (RAAP). She will file her nomination for the Lok Sabha election from Mumbai Northwest on Saturday, hoping to receive the green chilli symbol that "resembles her persona".

Rakhi Sawant launches party, wants 'green chilli' - The Times of India

:rofl: :omghaha: :rofl:

Imran Masood just won the elections................

On way to court, he said "will go jail a 100 times for voicing against Modi"

INDIA IS REALLY REALLY GREAT!!!

Television entertainer Rakhi Sawant on Friday bid farewell to the industry and launched her political career by establishing a new party called Rashtriya Aam Party (RAAP). She will file her nomination for the Lok Sabha election from Mumbai Northwest on Saturday, hoping to receive the green chilli symbol that "resembles her persona".

Rakhi Sawant launches party, wants 'green chilli' - The Times of India

:rofl: :omghaha: :rofl:

I thought she joined BJP???

btw, @JanjaWeed @Roybot we are constantly ignoring the FACT that Modi is a MASTER POLITICIAN/STRATEGIST who knew from the very start of 2002 that his target is PM's chair.

He is holding rallies with big crowd on ground & is ensuring that his party get maximum air time on TV............even if that means negative publicity...........as they say, any publicity is GOOD PUBLICITY :devil:

Last edited:
10152545_673173872729264_1342977953_n.jpg

Imran Masood just won the elections................
No he's Not he just Polarized Muslims But that will Be hit him Back Now bjp will polarize all Hindus on his Statement First Mujjafar Nagar Now this, he"s gone for sure

Back
Top Bottom