What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Shabir Ali comes across as total scum. BJP needs to set up a separate team to do due diligence before accepting members. He need to be removed ASAP.

He was first in LJP and then jumped to JD(U) and now has jumped to BJP. He has no mass support, is on record supporting terrorists and has confimed links with Dawood Ibrahim. !!!!

LJP’s RS choice was accused in Gulshan Kumar murder case - Indian Express

"........When Ram Vilas Paswan's Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) nominated Shabir Ali as its Rajya Sabha candidate in Bihar, many in the party were upset that the ticket had gone to a Mumbai man who not only had a poor political record but was also an accused in the Gulshan Kumar murder case.

The LJP apparently chose Ali over Ranjan Yadav at the behest of RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav. Ranjan was with the RJD earlier and was considered a party ideologue but fell out with Lalu. Ali, who is known to play host to Bihar politicians visiting Mumbai, has a chequered history. He left for Mumbai from his native Dumaria village, near Raxaul, when he was 15.

After working as a tailoring assistant in Bandra, he is said to have developed contacts in the Mumbai underworld. He married the daughter of the owner of a huge property in Bandra, started a travel agency and construction and import-export businesses running into crores of rupees.

Police said Ali was named as one of the 19 accused in the 1998 Gulshan Kumar murder case after an approver said that Ali's travel agency had arranged for his travel to Dubai. Said Rakesh Maria, Joint Commissioner (Crime), Mumbai, "Mohammed Ali Sheikh, an accused in the case who turned approver, said that Ali's Panama Tours & Travels had arranged his ticket to go to Dubai, where the conspiracy to kill Gulshan Kumar was hatched at the residence of Dawood Ibrahim's brother Anees Kaskar."

Maria said Ali was accused of spending Rs 20,000 for the same, and arrested for criminal conspiracy and aiding and abetting the murder.
But he was acquitted in April 2002 for lack of evidence. There's no case pending against him now.

.............."

Even Muthalik has far less charges against him and BJP kicked him out. Why special treatment for "secular" Shabir Ali ? :sick::tdown:

I start hating BJP now. They are hell bent on screwing up the good work done by all till now. I think @jha was right when he said BJP knows best how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at the very last minute.

Last edited:
Watch timesnow right now....naqvi revolting against sabir Ali induction

This is what I was afraid of. This fellow does not bring anything to party and will cause serious friction among leaders. He was one of most vocal opponent of Modi and now he has been inducted. I feel something sinister is going on and Modi has no control whatsoever.

This is what I was afraid of. This fellow does not bring anything to party and will cause serious friction among leaders. He was one of most vocal opponent of Modi and now he has been inducted. I feel something sinister is going on and Modi has no control whatsoever.
Could be a deed of opposite camp. But then if they can not be neutralized then whats the point of campaigning hard when you are letting ground to be lost at the end of the day.

All such frictions are taking steam out of BJP's campaign and destroying their credibility.

Last edited:
Could be a deed of opposite camp? But then if they can not be neutralized then whats the point of campaigning hard when you are letting ground to be lost at the end of the day.

All such frictions are taking steam out of BJP's campaign and destroying their credibility.

This is what I have always talked about.. BJP has a sizable number of leaders who dont want it to become No. 1 party.. They will always create one controversy after another.

People need to protest and let this loser out. This is not a circus that any joker can jump in. Protest @narendramodi narendramodi.in..
He will be out by tommorrow Rss ruled him out so he is a gone case now:D:D:):)

I'm proud of us Modi/BJP bhakts. We expect absolute perfection from Modi and his team. Unlike the AAPies and Congs .

This spells well for the future of the country.

Guys can we just CHILL???

The problem is that every eye is on BJP currently, so even minor things are blown out of proportion.

Yes, he may be a criminal but it's just hypocrisy if only BJP is being singled out.

Also the person who decided to induct him should be kicked out.
But Sometime i think we are too much hypocritical on some thing sabir ali was oppprtunist but bjp might use him for attract muslims in bihar after all politics is a math of getting votes because were i feel there will be great muslim polarization against modi bjp might use him for dent muslim polarization atleast in bihar :(:(

Guys can we just CHILL???

The problem is that every eye is on BJP currently, so even minor things are blown out of proportion.

Yes, he may be a criminal but it's just hypocrisy if only BJP is being singled out.

But that precisely are the expectations of serious minded people. We like you and me seriously would like that BJP dont commit blunders the other sickular and power hungry are doing. So they need to tread safe and cautious.

Where is this Gadchirolli?

Vidarbha. Naxalite affected

Back
Top Bottom