What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sabir Ali joins BJP ... wtf is happening in Bihar ?

@jha sahab how do you see this development.
hahaha.. Nitish Kumar's secular mascot has shifted his allegiance to the communal untouchables! Warewah.. yeh secularism bhi badi ajeeb si cheez hai. Hur taraf se ruswa hi ruswa! :p:

Last edited:
Did anyone watch Pranay Roy's show in NDTV yesterday? Whole one hour programme about 2014 elections, only based on Kerala... & it made Congress look way way better than anyone else! It was all about making Congress feel good! :laugh:

Did anyone watch Pranay Roy's show in NDTV yesterday? Whole one hour programme about 2014 elections, only based on Kerala... & it made Congress look way way better than anyone else! It was all about making Congress feel good! :laugh:

Yah ..... watched it ...... They are going to get just 10 seats according to the survey nd the rest 10 will go to communists .

Nothing much for the congress to be happy about when survey a month or so ago predicted them more seats .

Yah ..... watched it ...... They are going to get just 10 seats according to the survey nd the rest 10 will go to communists .

Nothing much for the congress to be happy about when survey a month or so ago predicted them more seats .
Wasn't there any attempt to make NDA look weak infront of Congress by comparing %ge of minority vote bank share, popular PM candidate.. & all that attempt. To be honest... everyone knows NDA stands no chance in Kerala.. & to make a whole one hour programme on that particular state & start comparing the parties just goes to show the purpose of whole programme. If any.. they should have compared Congress with Communists in Kerala... not with BJP!

Wasn't there any attempt to make NDA look weak infront of Congress by comparing %ge of minority vote bank share, popular PM candidate.. & all that attempt. To be honest... everyone knows NDA stands no chance in Kerala.. & to make a whole one hour programme on that particular state & start comparing the parties just goes to show the purpose of whole programme. If any.. they should have compared Congress with Communists in Kerala... not with BJP!

I don't watch NDTV much , so I thought they have dedicated one day for each state .

I don't watch NDTV much , so I thought they have dedicated one day for each state .
They are blatantly biased towards Congress & were desperate to prove that the scuffle at Modi's rally was against Modi. They were repeatedly trying to say that the crowds were throwing things towards the stage rather than at the police. Their desperation & frustration was was quite hilarious..

They are blatantly biased towards Congress & were desperate to prove that the scuffle at Modi's rally was against Modi. They were repeatedly trying to say that the crowds were throwing things towards the stage rather than at the police. Their desperation & frustration was was quite hilarious..

It's the same channel with Burkha right ??

Watched her interviewing students of BHU ...... looked like she was even afraid to stand there .... :D

Back
Top Bottom