What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's the same channel with Burkha right ??

Watched her interviewing students of BHU ...... looked like she was even afraid to stand there .... :D
Their next target is Gujarat. Apparently they are going to come out with a full show on Gujarat development just before elections. I would be surprised if it is anything different to Kejriwal's Gujarat assessment!

Their next target is Gujarat. Apparently they are going to come out with a full show on Gujarat development just before elections. I would be surprised if it is anything different to Kejriwal's Gujarat assessment!

Let them try there best ...... Modi has been subjected to this media trial for more than a decade and this had only made him more strong .

Bhai Bihar me toh Nitish ney khud ki baja dali...............

Was watching Arnab's interview of Nitish, clearly nitish was very desperate & quite fearful of impending defeat.

JDU reduced to 5 seats............anyone?

25 to NDA rest to RJD/Cong

sandeep dixit has real chances of winning.Their is a traditional vote bank of congress which is coming back from AAP.ppl do vote differently in vidhan sabha n lok sabha.Ajay maken is gaining lost ground ,he has done some work their.Even after that i agree that he may lost but to AAP not lekhi .two factors in it-AK campaigning their will work , JNU working overtime .will be surprised if lekhi pull it off.

south delhi candidates by themselves have no charm to get vote they are just looking for party leadership.Agree edge is with BJP but it is adjacent to new delhi ,if BJP lost on aggressive campaigning their ,they might loose the seat.
We must also take into consideration that it is Ashish Khetan who is fighting from New Delhi seat not Kejri himself. That makes a difference and I agree with you people vote differently in Vidhan Sabha and Lok Sabha and that's where comparison of leadership of each party comes into play. I believe on any given day, Modi wins hands down in that comparison .

It's the same channel with Burkha right ??

Watched her interviewing students of BHU ...... looked like she was even afraid to stand there .... :D

any link of the video bro ?? i cant find it in youtube...

1976940_10153996008065165_1156149262_n.jpg

and saint like sabir ali is joining BJP......

if u dont have something nice and constructive to talk...........plz dont quote me again

and get well soon
I have seen you expressing your deep concern about the drug culture in Punjab.. & how SAD is hand in glove with the drug peddlers. In that sense @ranjeet 's post is very much relevant & makes a pertinent point that there is no saints in politics.. & not even AAP.

Bhai Bihar me toh Nitish ney khud ki baja dali...............

Was watching Arnab's interview of Nitish, clearly nitish was very desperate & quite fearful of impending defeat.

JDU reduced to 5 seats............anyone?

25 to NDA rest to RJD/Cong

Every Bihari I meet says Nitish has committed political suicide. The unfortunate side effect is that Lalu's party will gain

and saint like sabir ali is joining BJP......

if u dont have something nice and constructive to talk...........plz dont quote me again

and get well soon
He raised a valid issue. AAP leadership getting involved in drugs trade is indeed very shameful! Isnt it or all your anger is only directed towards Akalis?

Back
Top Bottom