What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

How? Through Ambani?? I knew Modi is an Ambani agent :D

Foreign and domestic investment .8-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETV Rajasthan ‏@ETVRajasthan2 4m
Kindly watch an exclusive interview of BJP prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat CM Narendra Modi on Etv News Network on Monday at 8.30 PM

Expand

I
I suggest you get out of your caste based mentality for forming opinion of leaders.

Grow up buddy.

These congress eunuchs are helping Modi indirectly.

Every comment these guys make on him will resound nationally and will decimate the congress that much.

It is natural to split the caste based vote in Andhra region. There is a big vote bank of Kapus in 5 districts and Chranjeevi being a Kapu is supporting Congress, so BJP roped in Pavan Kalyan his brother.

Chiranjeevi's political career is finished as that of congress in SA.

2019 will see a fight between TDP, YSRCP and JSP.

BJP will never be able to gain foot hold on its own in SA, in T yes, it may become a factor in 2019.

Last edited:

Story of BJP's Candidate from Dibrugarh.

BjyoOgqIMAAHNKc.jpg:large

Last edited:
Grow up buddy.
These congress eunuchs are helping Modi indirectly.

Every comment these guys make on him will resound nationally and will decimate the congress that much.
Chiranjeevi's political career is finished as that of congress in SA.

2019 will see a fight between TDP, YSRCP and JSP.

BJP will never be able to gain foot hold on its own in SA, in T yes, it may become a factor in 2019.

I am from Andhra region and I have very good Idea about the politics there. Chiranjeevi do have strength based on caste in (E. Godavari, W.Godavari, Vishakapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam. Krishna district also have some regions dominated by Kapus) and this is where JSP comes into the picture.

This guy seems to have some serious fan following.. Looks like a good catch for BJP.. His today's rally..

He's brother of Chiranjeevi, now campaign chief on SA.

fan following will not get u votes or seats.

BTW, his focus is on 2019 and not 2014. He clarified that he wont be contesting this elections.

Chiranjeevi secured more than 70lakh votes and 18assembly seat in earlier AP state. Hes was the third film actor turned politician who could have done that.

However he meekly submitted to the congress later in 2010.

I am from Andhra region and I have very good Idea about the politics there. Chiranjeevi do have strength based on caste in (E. Godavari, W.Godavari, Vishakapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam. Krishna district also have some regions dominated by Kapus) and this is where JSP comes into the picture.

+1.

SA will slowly see demise of congress. JSP will be the party to rekon with in 2019.

BSF DIG Prem Chauhan: मैं खुद गुजरात में दो सालDIG BSF रहा हूं और मोदी जी से रुबरू हुआ हूं मैने उन जैसी सही सोच रखने और तुरतं निर्णय लेने वाला नेता नहीं देखा..

Sabir Ali joins BJP ... wtf is happening in Bihar ?

@jha sahab how do you see this development.

Back
Top Bottom