What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

sandeep dixit has real chances of winning.Their is a traditional vote bank of congress which is coming back from AAP.ppl do vote differently in vidhan sabha n lok sabha.Ajay maken is gaining lost ground ,he has done some work their.Even after that i agree that he may lost but to AAP not lekhi .two factors in it-AK campaigning their will work , JNU working overtime .will be surprised if lekhi pull it off.

south delhi candidates by themselves have no charm to get vote they are just looking for party leadership.Agree edge is with BJP but it is adjacent to new delhi ,if BJP lost on aggressive campaigning their ,they might loose the seat.

I want to know about corrupt crook Sibbal. What is his chance? I want him bite the dust.

He abused Modi and said that unki Boti Boti kat dalegen.

hqdefault_18.jpg

Ye katega :rofl: Hawa Pahelwan

he is not winning.It seems as if he has already given up.

That is great. i want some crooks to loose. He on top of that list. I want people to slap him after election and booked for favoring Ambani and other corruption case like favoring tele companies in his Zero loss theory.

That is great. i want some crooks to loose. He on top of that list. I want people to slap him after election and booked for favoring Ambani and other corruption case like favoring tele companies in his Zero loss theory.
he is out of race,his rally's constitute mostly of stupid shayari/poems in which no-one is interested.

This guy seems to have some serious fan following.. Looks like a good catch for BJP.. His today's rally..

He has fan following but politics is different to movies. His brother Chiranjeevi's party PRP has got 70 lakh votes in 2009 assembly elections.

He has fan following but politics is different to movies. His brother Chiranjeevi's party PRP has got 70 lakh votes in 2009 assembly elections.

It seems that NAMo's name is rapidly emerging as a brand. If some body has good local leadership, he can ally with BJP and they can fight an election on the name of NAMO and get good seats. NTR's daughter joined BJP. BJP may project her as Andhra CM in 1919.

It seems that NAMo's name is rapidly emerging as a brand. If some body has good local leadership, he can ally with BJP and they can fight an election on the name of NAMO and get good seats. NTR's daughter joined BJP. BJP may project her as Andhra CM in 1919.

It is natural to split the caste based vote in Andhra region. There is a big vote bank of Kapus in 5 districts and Chranjeevi being a Kapu is supporting Congress, so BJP roped in Pavan Kalyan his brother.

Back
Top Bottom