What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

sandeep dixit ,ajay maken has strong holds in their respective constituency.

kapil sibbal has lost it (not even campaigning strongly) ashutosh/ harshwardhan it is, from chandni chowk.(my constituency).bjp gaining ground support in core congress vote share in main chandni chowk area .

west delhi is for bjp. south delhi is open for all.

new delhi can swing from ajay maken when AK starts campaign their.

north west - bjp for now
north east- again bjp but can swing to aap.

bjp 3-5 congress 0-2 AAP 1-3

I agree with this assessment with the exception of New Delhi/South Delhi. I am sure Ajay Maken will face defeat in New Delhi this time around and the reason is Congress did not win even a single Assembly segment of the ones listed below that falls under New Delhi Lok sabha Constituency
  1. Karol Bagh
  2. Patel Nagar
  3. Moti Nagar
  4. Delhi Cantt
  5. Rajinder Nagar
  6. New Delhi
  7. Kasturba Nagar
  8. Malviya Nagar
  9. R K Puram
  10. Greater Kailash
Out of these 7 were won by AAP and 3 by BJP with at least 3 seats where BJP came second with a margin of less than 1000 votes. Congress is totally out of picture and based on the Assembly elections results the score is 7-3 in favor of AAP. But now AK49 is not the candidate there and AAP popularity has taken a big hit. All this will go in favor of BJP and I think It will not be that difficult for Menakshi Lekhi to win from New Delhi.

Coming to South Delhi, following segments fall under South Delhi

1. Bijwasan
  2. Palam
  3. Mehrauli
  4. Chhatarpur
  5. Deoli
  6. Ambedkar Nagar
  7. Sangam Vihar
  8. Kalkaji
  9. Tughlakabad
  10. Badarpur
And based on Assembly election results, Congress got none, AAP got 3 so the score was 7-3 in favor of BJP. Since the assembly elections BJP has either held with its vote share or gained a bit so by the look of these things, this seat appears to be going to BJP lap only.

Congress may have improved its chances from Delhi Assembly elections of 2013 but still I think they will only score duck and probably will come second if not third in most of the seats.

Last edited:
No chance .. But Uma Bharti can give a tough fight to Madam...

Interstingly Congress got decimated in Assembly election from here even after rigorous campaigning by Priyanka and Rahul. I think BJP committed a great mistake by not announcing a powerful candidate from Amethi well in advance. I really admire the good work Kumar Vishwas is putting there. If Smriti Irani would have worked so hard, we might have seen Gandhi scion loosing this seat.

Do you want to say that now there is no chance?

Fake chart. Give the list of 32 rapist. I will quite PDF.

AAP's share fell from 55% to 34% since feb.

Yesterday I heared the news. Except Sandeep dixit, None of the congi candidate have any chance.

Last edited:
I agree with this assessment with the exception of New Delhi/South Delhi. I am sure Ajay Maken will face defeat in New Delhi this time around and the reason is Congress did not win even a single Assembly segment of the ones listed below that falls under New Delhi Lok sabha Constituency
  1. Karol Bagh
  2. Patel Nagar
  3. Moti Nagar
  4. Delhi Cantt
  5. Rajinder Nagar
  6. New Delhi
  7. Kasturba Nagar
  8. Malviya Nagar
  9. R K Puram
  10. Greater Kailash
Out of these 7 were won by AAP and 3 by BJP with at least 3 seats where BJP came second with a margin of less than 1000 votes. Congress is totally out of picture and based on the Assembly elections results the score is 7-3 in favor of AAP. But now AK49 is not the candidate there and AAP popularity has taken a big hit. All this will go in favor of BJP and I think It will not be that difficult for Menakshi Lekhi to win from New Delhi.

Coming to South Delhi, following segments fall under South Delhi

1. Bijwasan
  2. Palam
  3. Mehrauli
  4. Chhatarpur
  5. Deoli
  6. Ambedkar Nagar
  7. Sangam Vihar
  8. Kalkaji
  9. Tughlakabad
  10. Badarpur
And based on Assembly election results, Congress got none, AAP got 3 so the score was 7-3 in favor of BJP. Since the assembly elections BJP has either held with its vote share or gained a bit so by the look of these things, this seat appears to be going to BJP lap only.

Congress may have improved its chances from Delhi Assembly elections of 2013 but still I think they will only score duck and probably will come second if not third in most of the seats.
sandeep dixit has real chances of winning.Their is a traditional vote bank of congress which is coming back from AAP.ppl do vote differently in vidhan sabha n lok sabha.Ajay maken is gaining lost ground ,he has done some work their.Even after that i agree that he may lost but to AAP not lekhi .two factors in it-AK campaigning their will work , JNU working overtime .will be surprised if lekhi pull it off.

south delhi candidates by themselves have no charm to get vote they are just looking for party leadership.Agree edge is with BJP but it is adjacent to new delhi ,if BJP lost on aggressive campaigning their ,they might loose the seat.

No AAP-giri: Aamir Khan writes to EC - Hindustan Times

This guy is smart @ss.. On one hand he is pushing AAP's propaganda and on other hand he is trying to give impression that he is not supporting AAP by complaining to EC about his name misuse by AAP's supporters.

This guy had made some ranting against Modi. Modi taught him an unforgettable lesson. Since than he is not uttering a single word against modi or Gujarat.

Back
Top Bottom