What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hi friends

why should we muslims trust bjp ? They are backed by rss hindu extremists

please tell me

Because you let them use you as a vote bank. :coffee:
sikh, jain, buddhist, Xtians all are minorities but wise enough.
I will tell you something. Go out with a party and talk about development, jobs etc. Go with this manifesto everywhere - to cosmopolitan areas, Hindu mohallas, Sikhs dominated areas, Christian areas etc and you will find a similar general response. When you come to Muslim areas, the first question you will get after you explain is - "Woh sab to thik hain, par hamare liye kya karoge?" :hitwall:

मोदी और अरविंद केजरीवाल रेगिस्तान में रास्ता भटक गए, दोनों भूखे प्यासे थे तभी सामने एक मस्जिद दिखाई दी!
केजरीवाल ने मोदी जी को कहा चलो मस्जिद में चलते हैं मैं अपना नाम अहमद बोलूंगा और तुम रहमान बोलना तो वहां खाना-पीना मिल जाएगा।
मोदी जी ने कहा नहीं मैं अपना नाम नहीं बदलूंगा। मस्जिद में गए, मौलवी जी ने पूछा आप लोग कौन है?
केजरीवाल : मैं अहमद हूं
मोदी : मैं मोदी हूं
मौलवी जी ने कहा "मोदी जी को पीने को पानी दीजिये और कुछ खाने को दीजिए और अहमद मियां रमजान मुबारक हो."

Hi friends

please tell me

Like color blind can not see particular color, you are unable to realize back stabbing of congress to Muslims. However some educated Muslims have started realizing that. That is why they are Joining BJP.

A simple question to you.

Yesterday SC critisized SP government for not dealing with Muzzaffarnagar violence properly. Many Muslims died (Hindus also died but no point in mentioning that to a person like you). Many are in camp. SP leader Mulayam said that they are agents of opposition parties.

Do you find anything wrong with that?

Hi friends

please tell me

Hi

My question to all Hindus.

Why should we vote for congress which tried to bring a bill like communal violence bill to make Hindus second grade citizens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom