What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

why I can see it....:undecided:
its running lady...try again.....

The Facebook videos which you have posted ain't working. Though, I can see the Video after clicking India Today URL which you've mentioned in your post. :)

971330_522227107898011_15355806_n.jpg

Looks like Aaj tak is bit pissed off with AAP. AT news cameras were blocked by AAP supporters from showing empty chairs at the rally. & they got into scuffle with AT reporter for trying to pan his camera towards the empty chairs.. I was watching that on Aaj Tak yesterday.

oye...both are two diff. video bro....
watch both of it....u will get some good laugh.......:lol::lol:
FB video you posted is private.. only you can watch it. Try searching for the same in YT or Dailymotion...

Looks like Aaj tak is bit pissed off with AAP. AT news cameras were blocked by AAP supporters from showing empty chairs at the rally. & they got into scuffle with AT reporter for trying to pan his camera towards the empty chairs.. I was watching that on Aaj Tak yesterday.

FB video you posted is private.. only you can watch it. Try searching for the same in YT or Dailymotion...
I already did that but the Facebook Videos Links ain't working! :D
Only @Dem!god can watch it since it's private! :(
wait wait..
I will upload from..u tube....wait a sec.....I will edit the same post....:agree:

AK-49 is coming for fascist trolls like you :sniper:

Your AK 49 is like you. It can shout but can no not damage. Your AK 49 is coming to Varansi to Make mockery of himself.

AK-49 is coming for fascist trolls like you :sniper:

Reminder 4

@Aeronaut , @WebMaster

Has the forum rule changed? Members are now given the right to abuse other members? If it is so, Pl let me know so that I may also use same language.

Last edited:

Ewwwwwwww.
I hate that man.

But I absolutely love this man:smitten:

image.jpg

Lok Sabha Elections 2014: Bhaichung Bhutia files nomination from Darjeeling | Latest Stories & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

@DRAY what's your opinion about Bhaichung Bhatia entering political arena????
I love him for the good human being that he is.He declined to carry the olympic torch to show his support for the tibetan independence movement.The first sports person to do so.To me he is the Aamir khan of sports,nevah endorses brands for money.

Last edited:
Yesterday one congi candidate refused to fight the election against Modi.

Last edited:
:-)

AAP/Kejriwal is going to protest the arrest of these innocent suicide bombers(AAP supporters) and Kapil Sibal and sons will fight their case.

Kahn ke bete hai?

Like yasin Batkal was the son of Bihar as per one JDU leader.

Back
Top Bottom