What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yesterday reliance issued a statement refuting Kejriwal's claim of forceful acquisition of land from farmer. Reliance stated that over 90% of land were purchased directly from farmer on mutually agreed price.

Government of Gujarat yesterday replied to the question raised by Kejriwal poin by point.

Gujrat government stated that Gujarat's policy of land acquisition was even praised by supreme court.

95% of small scale industries of Gujarat is working nicely etc etc.

:-)

AAP/Kejriwal is going to protest the arrest of these innocent suicide bombers(AAP supporters) and Kapil Sibal and sons will fight their case.

Isn't some old BJP leader that fights cases for the terrorist? I forgot his name. I doubt Congressis do more than lip service!

@CorporateAffairs @kurup

Why dont you telugus/malayalis/south indians vote for JP's Loksatta,one of the BEST parties in india with super nice agenda ?

Pity that we north indians have third class non mainstream options like paap !

FYI.

Lok satta is no good party than PAAP.

Infact it is a caste based party, for the Kammas (one of the three dominating castes in AP. Reddy, Kapu being other).

Last elections dey have given 70% of their tickets to Kamma caste.

Personally JP has a very bad name in his own constituency, hyd.

If he contest the same seat, he will lose his deposit.

Guys like JP, Ak proved that being IAS, IIMs do not make good politicians.

Seemandhra the newly formed state, now has no proper leadership.

Guys like Jagan, Chandrababu are corrupt to the core.

Chiranjeevi is a clean guy, but he has no leadership skills.

There is lot of vacum in SA now.

Probably 2014 will throw a hung assembly in both SA and T states. Which would be disastrous for both the states.

Kejari is questioning political parties on dishonest politician but Somnath Bharti is his close supporter and right hand . He has many corruption charges on him.

Isn't some old BJP leader that fights cases for the terrorist? I forgot his name. I doubt Congressis do more than lip service!
Doctor and lawers are bind in their oath of no discrimination of their clint

10015157_477945485667840_1319777616_n.jpg

Translation :

There is one thing that people forget about the "LOTUS"

The more you throw mud at it , the more it blooms .

Back
Top Bottom