What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This thread is infested with bjp trollers who post random pictures from facebook, including you. I don't even troll here i come here to discuss with you all

bjp niggas be like

View attachment 22312

Verbal Diarrhea . Nothing worth engaging was found in this codswallop! :whistle:

Iam not a troll like parul and arpack guy
i post sensible , they post fb pictures

@arp2041 Thank his post. He has rightly called you a TROLL! :rofl:

This thread is infested with bjp trollers who post random pictures from facebook, including you. I don't even troll here i come here to discuss with you all

bjp niggas be like

View attachment 22312
Ahh the image factory is at full speed.
You forgot AAPtard, which is a play on the word retard to avoid insulting real retards.

2qs2b7t.jpg

Online team of pro BJP is censoring the internet.

If one clicks on the first link ...... it shows page not found ...... Fascism at its best :angel:!!

One person keeps calm when his rally was getting bombed while another one cries all day when inked.Leadership is about your qualities not others' faults.
As that classic say goes... Empty vessels make the most noise!

Pehle Aaj Tak, Ab CNN-IBN ki Baari... Bahut hi Krantikari...
Earlier, it was Aaj Tak behaving as agent of AAP, now it is CNN-IBN's turn...

Just see how the video is edited to remove anything even remotely negative for Kejriwal!!

The question is, WHY they needed to edit it? Which were those interests that motivated / forced CNN-IBN to edit this video???? What more proof do we need to prove that CNN-IBN (led by Rajdeep and Sagarika) is working as an official media house of AAP???

Pehle Aaj Tak, Ab CNN-IBN ki Baari...
Bahut Krantikari, Bahut hi Krantikari

Pehle Aaj Tak, Ab CNN-IBN ki Baari... Bahut hi Krantikari...
Earlier, it was Aaj Tak behaving as agent of AAP, now it is CNN-IBN's turn...

Just see how the video is edited to remove anything even remotely negative for Kejriwal!!

The question is, WHY they needed to edit it? Which were those interests that motivated / forced CNN-IBN to edit this video???? What more proof do we need to prove that CNN-IBN (led by Rajdeep and Sagarika) is working as an official media house of AAP???

Pehle Aaj Tak, Ab CNN-IBN ki Baari...
Bahut Krantikari, Bahut hi Krantikari

KRANTIKARI... BAHUT KRANTIKARI! :hang3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom