What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1979750_10200855598471031_1945554778_n.jpg

No he should not.
Because everyone is against him.
They don't want him to "debate" and "clarify".
They want to accuse and sensationalize. If you saw Amit shah's Q&A on star news , most questions were about muslims. The economy, Pakistan , infrastructure , education all took a back seat. Every one wanted to know how much *** kissing he would do.
If the rules are stacked against you, the only winning strategy is not to play.

That's one way of looking at things. But a Talk Show wherein he's articulate about his policies and vision for India will not do any harm to his reputation and prospects. And if he's able to take a few questions from the public, it will silence those who tell he's a dictator. Obviously, it's all about playing to the gallery now. Like it or not, a few still fall for it.

Mods have given me warning to stay away from trolls like you

Mr. Frazy Troll, if you think my post is against forum's rule, there is a 'Report Button' feel free to report my post. Moreover, refrain yourself from confusing other with you i.e. Troll! :whistle:

Mr. Frazy Troll, if you think my post is against forum's rule, there is a 'Report Button' feel free to report my post. Moreover, refrain yourself from confusing other with you i.e. Troll! :whistle:
This thread is infested with bjp trollers who post random pictures from facebook, including you. I don't even troll here i come here to discuss with you all

bjp niggas be like

1016982_10153927868210207_22845702_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom