What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But arent their ideas and governance agenda better than most others ?

it looks to me as the swatantrata party reincarnated !

Ok how do you view pawan kalyan and his Janasena?

JP will best suit as a administrator advisor. he knows how to do things. But he cannot be a good politician.

Pawan's JSP does it exist? Just 10 days away from nominations, no clarity on candidates, whether contesting or not. Aliance with BJP, TDP on the cards? Whether he would just campaign for BJP? No clarity on anything.

Its waste of time to discuss about Pawans JSP.

He's holding his First rally in SA, Vizag today. Need to see what he says.

His first rally in T state was in Hyd a fortnight ago.

Worst you call a morally bankrupt person like Chiranjeevi a "clean" guy :hitwall: ......... which makes me ask you the question, Are you a KAPU ? (same caste as Chiranjeevi ) :angel:

Now this makes me ask you a question are you a Kamma? same caste as JP, Chandrababu, NTR?? ;)

Werent you an AAP supporter ?
Bjt4mvKCIAAiHuk.jpg

JP will best suit as a administrator advisor. he knows how to do things. But he cannot be a good politician.

If by a "good Politician" you mean lie, cheat, do fraud, steal, manipulate and control, then he certainly won't be a good politician.

But if you mean work for the welfare of the people, he will make a great politician. Especially if aligned with the BJP.

Now this makes me ask you a question are you a Kamma? same caste as JP, Chandrababu, NTR?? ;)

I am a Mallu, not Telugu so I cannot be a Kamma now can I ? :disagree: ........now since you have avoided answering my question it is clear to me you are a Kapu.

I suggest you get out of your caste based mentality for forming opinion of leaders.

"All I want for my family is to see them happy, to see them get food and get their medicines on time," he said.
A real Aam Aadmi. Unlike the dramebaz :hitwall:

Dramebaz Aam admi has lost all his sheen after his Interview fixing and travel through Chartered plane. Tickets are sold in AAP. Corrupt and rapists are given ticket.

This fake Aam Admis is busy in making false allegation of farmer's suicide in Gujarat and totally mum on suicide of farmers in Maharashtra where 22 farmers have done suicide in last 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good candidates but chosen very late.:hitwall:
What are they supposed to achieve in these few days? Defeating the Gandhis needs extensive campaigning for which the candidates should have been declared atleast 2 months ago. That is if they want to put up a genuine fight and not just a symbolic one .

It'll be close to impossible to defeat them. The idea is to not allow them to relax thinking their MP seats are secure. They'll now need to campaign etc in their constituencies, maybe even do some work there for the next 2019 elections.

Uttar Pradesh poll diary: Vajpayee aide by Rajnath's side

Lucknow: The enormity of the event and its symbolism in Indian polity was not lost on anyone on board as Rajnath Singh traveled to Lucknow, his first visit to the city after being nominated to contest the Lok Sabha elections from the UP capital.
In the entourage was a burly, mustachioed man with a slight limp in his gait. Rajnath Singh made way for Shiv Kumar to board the plane as former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee's loyal private secretary trudged in leaning heavily on his walking stick. For those who remember former PM's tenure would surely recollect Shiv Kumar accompanying Vajpayee just about everywhere. Shiv Kumar was Vajpayee's private secretary, loyalist, Man Friday and care-taker all rolled into one.
"He was a leader, who would stand by his people and his workers. Had a big heart and would listen to the people around him," Shiv Kumar reminisced.
Shiv Kumar was Vajpayee's private secretary, loyalist, Man Friday and care-taker all rolled into one.
CNN-IBN's Sumit Pande got talking with him. He asked him about the 1984 debacle of the BJP when the party under Vajpayee's stewardship was pulverised to a mere two seats in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi's assassination.
"Even in face of adversity Atalji would never lose his sense of humour," Shiv Kumar wistfully recalled. "The results do not auger well for the Congress," a poker faced Vajpayee told them.

"Wo jahan hein usse upar nahin ja sakte, aur hum jahan hein usse hum neeche nahin ja sakte (The Congress can't go above this and we can't go below this)," Vajpayee told a group of despondent looking party workers who had come to meet him all the way from his constituency.

Shiv Kumar has been with Vajpayee since 1969, the year he left his legal practice work full time with the former and Vajpayee's association with Lucknow goes back to 1953 when Deen Dayal Upadhyay's disciple contested the Lucknow Lok Sabha by-election.
The importance and symbolism of both Vajpayee and Shiv Kumar are not lost on the BJP president as he claims Atal's Lucknow legacy.
No wonder, in his first interaction with media after lending at the Amausi Airport he appealed to Muslims in Lucknow to give him one chance with Vajpayee's aide Shiv Kumar by his side.

I miss him:cray:

Campaign of the iron lady in 1980 ,Almost 23 rallies per day,Furious campaigner she was :|

indira1980campaign.png

Back
Top Bottom