What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

this is hilarious , Sahil Garg a Delhi AAP member posing himself as BHU student n giving interviews :toast_sign:..

BjpSiXsCAAAMUDF.jpg

Look at Kejru's twitter handle ... he's gone bonkers.

Is he drunk or what?

this is hilarious , Sahil Garg a Delhi AAP member posing himself as BHU student n giving interviews :toast_sign:..

BjpSiXsCAAAMUDF.jpg

But the guy on the left doesn't look like the guy on the right. Any other pics to prove this Sahil Garg is an AAPtard ?

BjpSiXsCAAAMUDF.jpg

I was watching AT last night... & AAP supporters were blatantly blocking the cameramen from showing empty chairs at the rally. This party is turning out to be a proper goons party with no morals & ethics left anymore. Kujliwal took some supporters from Delhi & Haryana to present them as locals.. & got them to scream Yeh Yeh every time he was dropping names! What a pathetic loser...

1) Is the election polarizing between BJP and the second strongest party of the state?
2) Is congress increasingly become more and more irrelevant?
3) Is congress vote bank shifting away from congress and finding new parties?
4) Is BJP spreading its wings in the area in which it was not strong earlier?

i would like to know your views.

1) Is the election polarizing between BJP and the second strongest party of the state?
2) Is congress increasingly become more and more irrelevant?
3) Is congress vote bank shifting away from congress and finding new parties?
4) Is BJP spreading its wings in the area in which it was not strong earlier?

i would like to know your views.
AK-49 is coming for fascist trolls like you :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom