What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

wanna watch dumb rahul in action! beside his proud mother...tune into ndtv!

here comes his mantra!!
empowerment!!

1012135_1476608372550690_2059361885_n.jpg

Clean Politics at its best...

I heard from one of My rajasthani friend that BJP had planned a governor position for Jaswant.

Modi has done one of the biggest political blunder by naming AK in his speech. He was doing it perfectly when he din't named him once in his past speeches, now AAP has got an ammunation they needed that they are not as small a party as people believe, now even the strongest leader of the country is afraid of them.

Modi has done one of the biggest political blunder by naming AK in his speech. He was doing it perfectly when he din't named him once in his past speeches, now AAP has got an ammunation they needed that they are not as small a party as people believe, now even the strongest leader of the country is afraid of them.

I don't agree. AK is shrill in his comments on Modi.

Modi demeaned him while at the same time branding him as anti-national.

modi had a reason before thats why he is not speaking against kejru but when kejriwal decide to conquest against modi that fight was on btw to candidates fighting for varanashi seat modi makes his move statergically by labeling aap anti-national party by using map of india on aap site itself:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom