What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

An ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ARTICLE. The Climax was SUPERB. :tup:

I request everybody to read this article calmly and then and only then click on the link given below.

My RESPECT for Dr. Anand Ranganathan for this magnificent effort.

A BIG Thank you for posting this too :tup:
Check out the authours other articles in News Laundry the guy is quiet brilliant . He puts his arguements using hard facts .

Modi today took a jibe at Kerjiwal, what do you all make out of? I think he should have completely ignored him. What do you guys think??

Modi today took a jibe at Kerjiwal, what do you all make out of? I think he should have completely ignored him. What do you guys think??

He must have thought ,kejri will anyways do the drama,muslims will only vote for him if he gets some hindu caste votes .

I think modi by tagging AK 49 he had man super fun of him and tgats it I guess he will not mention him again ;) its upto us now to use ak49 as much as possible;)

I think modi by tagging AK 49 he had man super fun of him and tgats it I guess he will not mention him again ;) its upto us now to use ak49 as much as possible;)
yeah i guess it would be fine if Modi keep on teasing him but not engaging him.

AK-49.... hahahaha... Mast naam diya Modi ne..

Now he should not mention it anywhere except in Kashi... Kejriwal ab jitna chahe utna chilla sakta hai..

Mata Vaishno Devi Temple visit..

630x400x6304001.png.pagespeed.ic.SH86cLMCXi.webp

630x400x6304003.png.pagespeed.ic.fMakIy_Xgn.webp

630x400x6304002.png.pagespeed.ic.S_4W4j87Ne.webp

@jha how much of an effect is Lamuni Chaubey going to have in Buxar if he contests as an indepedent against Ashwini Chaubey of BJP? Reports are saying that Modi has failed to convince him not to contest.

Narendra Modi fails to dissuade Bihar BJP leader from going solo | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Ashwini Choubey is loosing. A terrible decision on BJP's part.

This is what you really want to say

You are a opinionated and preoccupied mindset person. you want justification of what you have in mind. In doing so, you won't mind tempering my post and putting your your word in my mouth. You have violated basic decency and reach such a low level to alter my post. With having such a mindset, I am not surprised that you support liar Kejri. Obviously, It is your natural choice.

Back
Top Bottom