What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

There has been a lot of instances of poetic justice against media.

Tarun tejpal is another example. Media campaigned for absurd rape laws and one of their own has become victim of those.
True that.

Congress is getting fucked. They were the pioneers of moral degradation of Indian Politics and almost all the dirty tricks from vote bank politics to voter bribing was mastered by them.Now, in this election at least, they stand at the bottom of the totem pole.
Hypothetically , removing Gandhi's leaves the party without any cohesion. No ideology, no nationalism( not that they cared about this country anyway.) As much as I hate to admit it , they are now the "Pakistan" of Indian politics. If they fail we get media wh*res like AK , crazies like Mayawati, SP , TMC et al. They need to be kept on life support , yet must be held in the ICU.

What a sadistic **** god is.

Guys why don't you first read the articles you post before passing judgement...:hitwall:

Arvind Kejriwal will not contest against Narendra Modi from Vadodara: AAP

Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal will not contest against BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Vadodara.

"Arvind Kejriwal believes that a candidate should contest from only one seat. He will not contest from Vadodara," AAP's Gujarat convener Sukhdev Patel said here today.
"If Modi had declared earlier that he will contest from Vadodara, then Kejriwal too would have announced that he would fight from Vadodara," Patel told PTI.

"Modi's nomination from Varanasi was finalised first, so Kejriwal can take on him only from Varanasi now," Patel said.

"Modi is so afraid that he is not sure about his political fate and wants to contest from two seats. It is our party's ideology that voters must not be cheated, he (Modi) wants to waste public money but we are not like him and do not support such politics," Patel said.

"Having seen the huge public response to Kejriwal, especially in Modi's own (assembly) constituency Maninagar in Ahmedabad, Modi chose Vadodara," he claimed, adding, "We will definitely field a strong candidate against Modi from Vadodara."

I can also say the same thing about Modi. I have seen Modi ranting about getting rid of Gandhi dynasty since last two years, so why is he not leading from the front and fighting against any of the Gandhi and since he has no issue fighting from two seats then he can very well fight from both Amethi and Rae Bareli and personally "demolish" them.

Bhai what I saying is , kejriwal said there is no devlopment in gujrat gujrati people vote for modi only because there is no alternative people are scared of modi in that case if he contest from vadodara there is a better chance of winning then in varanasi . Itna achha alternative he wo k vadodara me modiji ki jamanat bhi japt karva sakta he ;)

Bhai what I saying is , kejriwal said there is no devlopment in gujrat gujrati people vote for modi only because there is no alternative people are scared of modi in that case if he contest from vadodara there is a better chance of winning then in varanasi . Itna achha alternative he wo k vadodara me modiji ki jamanat bhi japt karva sakta he ;)
AAP has absolutely zero support in Vadodara. Last time Kejriwal was here in 2012, only 35 people gathered in his rally. Here Modi will win by record margin votes. I will say margin will be near about 5 lakhs. I can bet on it.

Lol and he also said no elected MLA will be fielded for parliamentary election .Now he himself and his favrourite Rakhi Birla ( the one who filed a case against cricket playing kid and the one who asked 7 lakhs for a MP seat) .

Mr. Paltu always comes up with something one day and go back on it the very next day. I don't know how people just blindly believe him.

Have u seen his clarrification ? Jab kal khujliwal ne do logo ko party se nilambit kiya tickit k liye pese mangne ke kisi reporter ne pucha what about rakhi bidla he said wo nirdosh he hum ne uski janch karli he .;) hehehe

1959792_669670249746293_1415953702_n.jpg

AAP sacks two leaders from UP for corruption - Hindustan Times

AAP sacks two leaders from UP for corruption

Sending out a strong message to party office bearers, the Aam Aadmi Party on Friday sacked two leaders from Uttar Pradesh for allegedly demanding money in exchange of party tickets.

Addressing a press conference at his Tilak Lane residence, AAP National Convener Arvind Kejriwal announced sacking of Avadh Zone convener Aruna Singh and Hardoi's treasurer Ashok Kumar for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.

"For the last few days we have received complaints that our party workers at the district level have been taking money in return of party ticket. We initially found it to be untrue. "These two demanded money from prospective candidates in exchange of party tickets.

We received complaints, following which we asked for evidence. When the party looked into the evidence, we found the allegations to be true", Kejriwal said.

"However, no kind of financial transaction occurred. Based on the evidence, we decided to sack the two," he said, adding that the party was investigating 3-4 more cases.

A party leader said one Rajesh Kumar from Sitapur had alleged that money was being taken in exchange of tickets, following which a sting was done by a news channel.

"Initially, a news channel reporter brought a voice record (sting) before our notice, it was not clear. So, we asked the TV reporter to get fresh evidence and verified it after which an action was taken against the two." said the leader.

Kejriwal asked the media and also the candidates looking for party tickets to conduct a sting operation if they found anyone demanding money.

"Whosoever does that, conduct a sting. We will verify it and the person will not be in the party for more than 24 hours after that," he said. Kejriwal added that whenever such cases come up, the party looks for the voice and raw footage before arriving at any conclusion.

Made scapegoat. Keju protects Rakhi and Somanath bharti. He remove some small guys who had no role to play in ticket distribution.

Congress led state government in Uttarkhand and Jharkhand are likely to fall soon after Lok Sabha elections.

In Modi's vibrant Gujarat, 4,000 villages face acute water crisis Politics News Videos-IBNLive
People battling odds to get drinking water in Gujarat - Hindustan Times
Acute water crisis in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat - The Hindu

Great news if true. Only 4000 out of 18000 village faces shortage.

In gujarat there was an acute shortage of water. people did not marry there daughters in a town of water shortage. Situation has improved a lot. By Narmada canals and Huge pipe lines, water has reached many parts of Gujarat. Gradually more and more area is coming out of water crisis. In many areas where even a pail of water was scare, the empty lakes and ponds are filled with Narmada water. industries are provided with water at commercial rate of Rs 10 per Kilo liter.

ahmedabad_metro_nal_sarovar_008.jpg

Look into above photograph.

Nal sarovar, One of the biggest water reservoir of Asia used to remain dry for 8 months out of 12. Now it is filled with Narmada water. It is full of water through out the year now. Lots of birds come here from India and abroad.

Had modi and Keshu bhai not taken these measure of water supply, migration of people would have started from Gujarat because of water crisis.

AAP has absolutely zero support in Vadodara. Last time Kejriwal was here in 2012, only 35 people gathered in his rally. Here Modi will win by record margin votes. I will say margin will be near about 5 lakhs. I can bet on it.

Hehe khabar chhe atlej kav chhu vadodara aave to khbr pade ;)

Where are u rite now in baroda ? Kal hum kuch log namoIIT cell or kuch samwad cell k log milne vale he election stretegy k liye tumhe aana he ?

Last edited:
Hehe khabar chhe atlej kav chhu vadodara aave to khbr pade ;)

Where are u rite now in baroda ? Kal hum kuch log namoIIT cell or kuch samwad cell k log milne vale he election stretegy k liye tumhe aana he ?
I live near Nizampura, new sama road actually. Railway station in Just 3 kms from here. Dude I will leave for Mumbai tomorrow in morning with Karnavati Express. If you are in Vadodara today then tell me where to come.

Bhai what I saying is , kejriwal said there is no devlopment in gujrat gujrati people vote for modi only because there is no alternative people are scared of modi in that case if he contest from vadodara there is a better chance of winning then in varanasi . Itna achha alternative he wo k vadodara me modiji ki jamanat bhi japt karva sakta he

I watched one program from baroda. People were very angry. They said that let kejri come here. We shall defeat him with record margin. Kejri knows that. That is why he is not eager to come to gujarat. Never mind, same is going to happen to him in Banaras. Modi is not shila. Kejri will test the worse ever defeat for lying about a politician who has make the life of millions batter.

I live near Nizampura, new sama road actually. Railway station in Just 3 kms from here. Dude I will leave for Mumbai tomorrow in morning with Karnavati Express. If you are in Vadodara today then tell me where to come but today only.

No we r meeting in ahemdavad tommorow as of now am in bhavnagar will leave for ahm tommorrow morning at 7 send me yr mbl number in fb ;) u know where to send ...

I watched one program from baroda. People were very angry. They said that let kejri come here. We shall defeat him with record margin. Kejri knows that. That is why he is not eager to come to gujarat. Never mind, same is going to happen to him in Banaras. Modi is not shila. Kejri will test the worse ever defeat for lying about a politician who has make the life of millions batter.

Yeh u must have watched chai pe politics in india tv its nice show anchors ask common people not supporter of any party in all the city there is only one name cmng namo. Today its farida bad and gaziabad namo all the way

Back
Top Bottom