What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Arvind Kejriwal will not contest against Narendra Modi from Vadodara: AAP | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Why?? Didn't riots happened in vadaodara(Gujarat) ? What happened to the claim that there is huge corruption in Gujarat?
What happened to his fight against these two issues ??
Or may be he has finally seen the wave which he was claiming to be non-existant and got scared??

Will he look good losing from two constituencies?:lol: If at all he was truly serious about corruption, he should have contested against Sonia or Pappu as well. He's just a convincing Hypocrite.

Will he look good losing from two constituencies?:lol: If at all he was truly serious about corruption, he should have contested against Sonia or Pappu as well. He's just a convincing Hypocrite.

Guys why don't you first read the articles you post before passing judgement...:hitwall:

Arvind Kejriwal will not contest against Narendra Modi from Vadodara: AAP

Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal will not contest against BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Vadodara.

"Arvind Kejriwal believes that a candidate should contest from only one seat. He will not contest from Vadodara," AAP's Gujarat convener Sukhdev Patel said here today.
"If Modi had declared earlier that he will contest from Vadodara, then Kejriwal too would have announced that he would fight from Vadodara," Patel told PTI.

"Modi's nomination from Varanasi was finalised first, so Kejriwal can take on him only from Varanasi now," Patel said.

"Modi is so afraid that he is not sure about his political fate and wants to contest from two seats. It is our party's ideology that voters must not be cheated, he (Modi) wants to waste public money but we are not like him and do not support such politics," Patel said.

"Having seen the huge public response to Kejriwal, especially in Modi's own (assembly) constituency Maninagar in Ahmedabad, Modi chose Vadodara," he claimed, adding, "We will definitely field a strong candidate against Modi from Vadodara."

I can also say the same thing about Modi. I have seen Modi ranting about getting rid of Gandhi dynasty since last two years, so why is he not leading from the front and fighting against any of the Gandhi and since he has no issue fighting from two seats then he can very well fight from both Amethi and Rae Bareli and personally "demolish" them.

Guys why don't you first read the articles you post before passing judgement...:hitwall:

Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal will not contest against BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Vadodara.

"Arvind Kejriwal believes that a candidate should contest from only one seat. He will not contest from Vadodara," AAP's Gujarat convener Sukhdev Patel said here today.
"If Modi had declared earlier that he will contest from Vadodara, then Kejriwal too would have announced that he would fight from Vadodara," Patel told PTI.

"Modi's nomination from Varanasi was finalised first, so Kejriwal can take on him only from Varanasi now," Patel said.

"Modi is so afraid that he is not sure about his political fate and wants to contest from two seats. It is our party's ideology that voters must not be cheated, he (Modi) wants to waste public money but we are not like him and do not support such politics," Patel said.

"Having seen the huge public response to Kejriwal, especially in Modi's own (assembly) constituency Maninagar in Ahmedabad, Modi chose Vadodara," he claimed, adding, "We will definitely field a strong candidate against Modi from Vadodara."

I can also say the same thing about Modi. I have seen Modi ranting about getting rid of Gandhi dynasty since last two years, so why is he not leading from the front and fighting against any of the Gandhi and since he has no issue fighting from two seats then he can very well fight from both Amethi and Rae Bareli and personally "demolish" them.

That's a good stand that he has taken. Ideally, it's better that everyone contests from a single constituency.

But my response was half in jest and half in reflection of why he shouldn't take on Modi from both Constituencies. He runs the risk of coming second best in either/both areas.

Modi is a shrewd Politician, and knows that Election rhetoric and poll strategy aren't one and the same. He obviously isn't a guy with a nothing-to-lose-everything-to-gain attitude like Kejriwal.

Kejriwal is not sure of Varanasi either till now.

what you are bringing in form of FB posters can be made in much better way by expressing your complete view as well as link to support your argument. What many are doing here is just for fun (including me) but what you are doing is making alligations without any supporting proof (just what kejriwal does). That is what the problem i have with u.

Anyways, either you can do what i am saying or carry on with your own stuff, but the problem is that there is a credibility loss in what you do.

Firstly I would want to say that Posters bring attention, so I prefer posting pics since they convey the msg quite quickly. Some of the posters can be supported by proper sources but not all of them. Recently I posted twitter pics of Modi following some trolls from his official handle, now you don't get that printed or shown in news articles unless these trolls post something really outrageous. For example the following tweet of BJP2014

Gul-Panag-BJP2014.jpg

Modi's official handle followed this BJP2014 handle but unfollowed it as soon as it was brought to light that Modi follows this handle.
Source: FURY OVER GUL’S PIC - Hindustan Times

And take a look at the following pics of twitter trolls who abuse and they are personally followed by Modi

Modi-Bhakti-Sexist-Bigot-4.jpg

Modi-Bhakti-Sexist-Bigot-5.jpg

Modi-Bhakti-Sexist-Bigot-3.jpg

These haven't been noticed by national media, so there are no credible sources to verify them except to take screenshots and post them, yes some can be questionable but not all...

Let's wait and watch...

And why not use the occasion to stand against Sonia or Pappu too, just to prove that he really isn't aligned to either Party? But he won't, and some have figured out the true reason.

Firstly I would want to say that Posters bring attention, so I prefer posting pics since they convey the msg quite quickly. Some of the posters can be supported by proper sources but not all of them. Recently I posted twitter pics of Modi following some trolls from his official handle, now you don't get that printed or shown in news articles unless these trolls post something really outrageous. For example the following tweet of BJP2014

Gul-Panag-BJP2014.jpg

Modi's official handle followed this BJP2014 handle but unfollowed it as soon as it was brought to light that Modi follows this handle.
Source: FURY OVER GUL’S PIC - Hindustan Times

And take a look at the following pics of twitter trolls who abuse and they are personally followed by Modi

Modi-Bhakti-Sexist-Bigot-4.jpg

Modi-Bhakti-Sexist-Bigot-5.jpg

Modi-Bhakti-Sexist-Bigot-3.jpg

These haven't been noticed by national media, so there are no credible sources to verify them except to take screenshots and post them, yes some can be questionable but not all...

Oh C'mon.........Sorry to say but are you gone full retard in your Modi hatred???

Now you have even problems with Modi follwoing someone on twitter???????????????????????

And why not use the occasion to stand against Sonia or Pappu too, just to prove that he really isn't aligned to either Party? But he won't, and some have figured out the true reason.

Conspiracy theories keep floating around, but here is the reason why he is "obsessed" with Modi

Please go through the following excerpts of an article

Q: Then why are you targeting only Narendra Modi and not the Congress?
A: We are targeting both. (AAP leader) Kumar Vishwas is there in Amethi to defeat Rahul Gandhi.

Q: You think Gujarat model is an illusion. Then what is your take on Bharat Nirman ads?
A: No one believes that … who believes in Bharat Nirman ads? Media has actually made people believe in the Gujarat model.

Q: But isn't this your perception ( about media's role)?
A: No. In public meetings, I ask who all think there is lot of development in Gujarat. Many raise hands. But when I ask who all have been there... (the answer is) no one. Then I ask: "How do you know?" People say "the media told us". It's the media that have been propagating a lie for almost a year. It needs to be exposed.

On the other hand, ask anyone what development has Congress done? I bet if anyone agrees (on development done by the Congress). People don't believe (the Congress-led UPA's Bharat Nirman ads). So why should we raise it? But it is only AAP that has raised most of the issues of Congress' corruption.

Q: But your speeches now mention only Modi and hardly mention any of the Congress' corruption.
A: Because Congress does not exist … Congress is finished.

Q: But then, Congress-ruled states, such as Maharashtra, too have large-scale corruption. For instance the Adarsh scam.
A: During Maharashtra visit, I did say it was a state of scams. In Karnataka, I read out the list of corrupt leaders from both Congress and BJP.

Source: Congress does not exist, it is finished: Arvind Kejriwal - Hindustan Times

Oh C'mon.........Sorry to say but are you gone full retard in your Modi hatred???

Now you have even problems with Modi follwoing someone on twitter???????????????????????

LOL What kind of response was that. I justified my reason for posting pics and you react this way. Present a logical answer as to how my response was wrong instead of making vague comments... And yes I have a problem with the person who aspires to be my country's PM and yet follows abusing hateful trolls who are obviously dangerous...

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories keep floating around, but here is the reason why he is "obsessed" with Modi

Please go through the following excerpts of an article

Q: Then why are you targeting only Narendra Modi and not the Congress?
A: We are targeting both. (AAP leader) Kumar Vishwas is there in Amethi to defeat Rahul Gandhi.

Q: You think Gujarat model is an illusion. Then what is your take on Bharat Nirman ads?
A: No one believes that … who believes in Bharat Nirman ads? Media has actually made people believe in the Gujarat model.

Q: But isn't this your perception ( about media's role)?
A: No. In public meetings, I ask who all think there is lot of development in Gujarat. Many raise hands. But when I ask who all have been there... (the answer is) no one. Then I ask: "How do you know?" People say "the media told us". It's the media that have been propagating a lie for almost a year. It needs to be exposed.

On the other hand, ask anyone what development has Congress done? I bet if anyone agrees (on development done by the Congress). People don't believe (the Congress-led UPA's Bharat Nirman ads). So why should we raise it? But it is only AAP that has raised most of the issues of Congress' corruption.

Q: But your speeches now mention only Modi and hardly mention any of the Congress' corruption.
A: Because Congress does not exist … Congress is finished.

Q: But then, Congress-ruled states, such as Maharashtra, too have large-scale corruption. For instance the Adarsh scam.
A: During Maharashtra visit, I did say it was a state of scams. In Karnataka, I read out the list of corrupt leaders from both Congress and BJP.

He quotes a couple of anecdotal evidence, which I don't think need to be rehashed again. What of those people who have seen Gujarat and the development there and then believed in the Gujarat model? And the Congress is finished? He should know they aren't. After all, he took their support to form a Government in Delhi. They may fare badly this time, but they aren't going anywhere.

Solving the water problem in a rainfall-deficient, semi-arid State itself is a major achievement, if you ask me. Of course, there are States that have managed to grow better than Gujarat, but not with it's consistency shown over a decade. And there are just as capable Chief Ministers as him. But there is only one seat open for the post of PM, and he's the person chosen from his Party.

He quotes a couple of anecdotal evidence, which I don't think need to be rehashed again. What of those people who have seen Gujarat and the development there and then believed in the Gujarat model? And the Congress is finished? He should know they aren't. After all, he took their support to form a Government in Delhi. They may fare badly this time, but they aren't going anywhere.

Solving the water problem in a rainfall-deficient, semi-arid State itself is a major achievement, if you ask me. Of course, there are States that have managed to grow better than Gujarat, but not with it's consistency shown over a decade. And there are just as capable Chief Ministers as him. But there is only one seat open for the post of PM, and he's the person chosen from his Party.

Kejriwal might have indicated that Congress is no more in competition for 2014 (And not forever).

But water problem seems to be still unsolved at least the following sources indicate so...

In Modi's vibrant Gujarat, 4,000 villages face acute water crisis Politics News Videos-IBNLive
People battling odds to get drinking water in Gujarat - Hindustan Times
Acute water crisis in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat - The Hindu

Kejriwal might have indicated that Congress is no more in competition for 2014 (And not forever).

But water problem seems to be still unsolved at least the following sources indicate so...

In Modi's vibrant Gujarat, 4,000 villages face acute water crisis Politics News Videos-IBNLive
People battling odds to get drinking water in Gujarat - Hindustan Times
Acute water crisis in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat - The Hindu
Hi, Can you , without referring to FB posters ... from your own understanding of AK and AAP, give logical reasons why AK should be made PM?

late edit: Please give your answers highlighting the Pro's of AAP .... saying X & Y is corrupt and communal and we are not is not sufficient. The opposite of bad is "not bad", the opposite of bad is not excellent.

Back
Top Bottom