What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kalmadi fails to get Cong ticket, says he's hurt, hints at joining BJP

If BJP takes him, I'll stop supporting this party! :angry:
Seriously if this happens, BJP will lose a lot of supporters.

But then I just checked the news is on Aaptard channel IBN Live.so I am sure it is another AAPTatds joke.

Seriously if this happens, BJP will lose a lot of supporters.

True! just for the sake of one Pune seat, BJP can't afford to hurt all those hardcore supporters! certain people are just NO GO, no matter how popular they are in-terms of winnability!

True! just for the sake of one Pune seat, BJP can't afford to hurt all those hardcore supporters! certain people are just NO GO, no matter how popular they are in-terms of winnability!
Check the news source. Is this news anywhere else too? Mind it Rajdeep Sardesai is a certified AAPTard and himself has committed a lot of PAAP. This could very well be another deliberate PAAPI act.

Check the news source. Is this news anywhere else too? Mind it Rajdeep Sardesai is a certified AAPTard and himself has committed a lot of PAAP. This could very well be another deliberate PAAPI act.

Quite possible that it could be an act of mischief by Rajdeep Sardesai. Not many other mainstream media outlets are reporting this news!

still remember kejriwal stating they have entered politics to clean up the system and not for power or positions.

my simple question to him is why is he not contesting elections against suresh kalmadi , yeddyurappa or A.Raja if he is here to fight corruption.
do not forget the entire inception of the movement 'fight against corruption' was due to the corruption scandals like 2g & cwg , that actually led to a need for a strong lokpal and today kejriwal choose to ignore all his promises.

he choose to fight elections against modi who has no corruption charges leveled against him.
the best answer on why he choose to contest against modi was given by a banarasi babu , he said the only way for a batsmen to become famous in a short time is by sharing dressing room with sachin tendulkar , thats the best way he can get into limelight.
i think that sums up what kejriwal is and how fake his promises are.

Here you go it was indeed another cheap AAPtard trick to fool AAM admis.

Kalmadi himself mentioned he will run either as an Independent or as a BSP candidate.

These AAPtards are getting so desperate these days. Chanda chahiye to khul ke bolo par aisi ...panti to mat Karo.

still remember kejriwal stating they have entered politics to clean up the system and not for power or positions.

my simple question to him is why is he not contesting elections against suresh kalmadi , yeddyurappa or A.Raja if he is here to fight corruption.
do not forget the entire inception of the movement 'fight against corruption' was due to the corruption scandals like 2g & cwg , that actually led to a need for a strong lokpal and today kejriwal choose to ignore all his promises.

he choose to fight elections against modi who has no corruption charges leveled against him.
the best answer on why he choose to contest against modi was given by a banarasi babu , he said the only way for a batsmen to become famous in a short time is by sharing dressing room with sachin tendulkar , thats the best way he can get into limelight.
i think that sums up what kejriwal is and how fake his promises are.
Good point bro!! But corruption was only Delhi election issue and just an eyewash. He needed a new issue to fight much bigger election against a person who has a very clean non-corrupt image. It's all political gimickerry nothing else.

Last edited:
OMG this fan graphic totally changed my mind. Now my reminder days will be spent devoted to AAP. You sir have a convert.
/s

Oh good to know that...:enjoy:;);)

bhai no problem with ur affiliations but i think we can do away with posters.

Yaar mazaa nahi aayega, aur log TOI taadna pasand karte hai rather than Hindu. I hope you get that. Anyways I am ok with that if other PDF posters(Pro-BJP) also oblige your wish...

--@ show
whom you voting and why
who is best person to be pm and why
top 5 areas india to work on today?
can you pelase tell

AAP as I believe they are here to change the system where Politicians instead of representing common man represent their own interests...(More to add but I hope you already got my point)
Ideally any person who is selfless, good decision maker, inclusive, good administrator etc and as of now I believe AK would be a good choice (At least for me)
1. Corruption
2. Development
3. Inclusive growth
4. More effective communication b/w rulers and the ruled
5. Indigenous defense industry

Hope I answered your questions....:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Tata funding for AAP to be based on election performance - The Times of India

Tata funding for AAP to be based on election performance

Tata-motors.jpg

The group provides funding to political parties through its Tata Electoral Trust based on their performance in both the outgoing and incoming Parliament.

NEW DELHI: The Tata group will fund new political entrant Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) based only on its performance in the upcoming general elections and not before.

The group provides funding to political parties through its Tata Electoral Trust based on their performance in both the outgoing and incoming Parliament.

"The question is being raised about new political parties. Clearly, they have no representation in the outgoing Parliament but they may have a representation in the incoming Parliament. If they do well in their representation, they will automatically receive funds," Tata Sons Group executive council member and brand custodian Mukund Rajan told PTI.

Asked about funding the AAP for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections starting on April 7, he said: "If they perform well in the election, they will receive cheque after the election. Many of the expenses that parties book don't necessarily get paid before the elections. Many of them will be settling that budget and bills long time afterwards."

Explaining why AAP will be ineligible for funds before the polls, Rajan said: "The trust has no flexibility. The trustees are governed by the provisions of the trust and the trust mandate requires it to distribute all corporate funds that it receives to all political parties on a pro-rata basis.

He said 50% of the funding is on the basis of the performance of the outgoing Parliament and the rest is based on representation in the incoming Parliament.

On whether the new party has approached the Tatas for support, Rajan said: "I am not specifically aware of any reach-out that they have done formally to us but I do know that many people are aware of the existence of the electoral trust because it was a Tata initiative many years back to introduce transparency in electoral funding in India."

Companies have been registering electoral trusts under a new framework that provides tax benefits for funds extended by firms to political outfits.

As the elections draw close, parties do get in touch to understand if they are eligible for funds, Rajan added.

On the amount earmarked for electoral funding, he said: "That is a decision that each of the Tata company boards will take and the trust receives not only from the Tata group but is open to any corporate to contribute."

Tata Global Beverages and Tata Sons today released a 10-point women's manifesto — "Voice of 49%" — highlighting issues that Indian women consider important before the polls.

More than 1.7 million women responded to a campaign and asked politicians to lead by example on issues such as curbing crime against women, more representation of women in Parliament and building 1 crore toilets for women within a year, among others.

Last edited:
AAP sacks two leaders from UP for corruption - Hindustan Times

AAP sacks two leaders from UP for corruption

Sending out a strong message to party office bearers, the Aam Aadmi Party on Friday sacked two leaders from Uttar Pradesh for allegedly demanding money in exchange of party tickets.

Addressing a press conference at his Tilak Lane residence, AAP National Convener Arvind Kejriwal announced sacking of Avadh Zone convener Aruna Singh and Hardoi's treasurer Ashok Kumar for demanding money in lieu of giving party tickets for Lok Sabha elections.

"For the last few days we have received complaints that our party workers at the district level have been taking money in return of party ticket. We initially found it to be untrue. "These two demanded money from prospective candidates in exchange of party tickets.

We received complaints, following which we asked for evidence. When the party looked into the evidence, we found the allegations to be true", Kejriwal said.

"However, no kind of financial transaction occurred. Based on the evidence, we decided to sack the two," he said, adding that the party was investigating 3-4 more cases.

A party leader said one Rajesh Kumar from Sitapur had alleged that money was being taken in exchange of tickets, following which a sting was done by a news channel.

"Initially, a news channel reporter brought a voice record (sting) before our notice, it was not clear. So, we asked the TV reporter to get fresh evidence and verified it after which an action was taken against the two." said the leader.

Kejriwal asked the media and also the candidates looking for party tickets to conduct a sting operation if they found anyone demanding money.

"Whosoever does that, conduct a sting. We will verify it and the person will not be in the party for more than 24 hours after that," he said. Kejriwal added that whenever such cases come up, the party looks for the voice and raw footage before arriving at any conclusion.

Yaar mazaa nahi aayega, aur log TOI taadna pasand karte hai rather than Hindu. I hope you get that. Anyways I am ok with that if other PDF posters(Pro-BJP) also oblige your wish...

what you are bringing in form of FB posters can be made in much better way by expressing your complete view as well as link to support your argument. What many are doing here is just for fun (including me) but what you are doing is making alligations without any supporting proof (just what kejriwal does). That is what the problem i have with u.

Anyways, either you can do what i am saying or carry on with your own stuff, but the problem is that there is a credibility loss in what you do.

Back
Top Bottom