What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Good to see media is going pro-AAP :)

finally kuch aqaal aa rahi hein inhe , har sameyin namo namo lagaye rakhte te

No we r meeting in ahemdavad tommorow as of now am in bhavnagar will leave for ahm tommorrow morning at 7 send me yr mbl number in fb ;) u know where to send ...
Hey I can't recognise you in defence addicts group as you haven't updated your name with handle. I have updated in doc file, message me there.

Hey I can't recognise you in defence addicts group as you haven't updated your name with handle. I have updated in doc file, message me there.

Hey i am defense addict. Pl let me know how to to update whataever.

I watched one program from baroda. People were very angry. They said that let kejri come here. We shall defeat him with record margin. Kejri knows that. That is why he is not eager to come to gujarat. Never mind, same is going to happen to him in Banaras. Modi is not shila. Kejri will test the worse ever defeat for lying about a politician who has make the life of millions batter.
Kejriwaalji will kick your nazi fascist butt

What is defence addict ? :0 robinhood send me message on my page imafa on fb...

What is defence addict ? :0 robinhood send me message on my page imafa on fb...
Oye ha yaar. Yaad aaya. Haha wait. Defence addicts is a group buddy where you can find 50+ pdfians(both Indians and pakistanis). Cherokee, KRAIT and LoveIcon are admins.

1939446_424484861029739_565909796_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom