What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

When did I call you names? I was referring that to the person who has made this pic of Kiran Bedi where it shows that she has arrested Indira Gandhi which is why I pointed out. Be assured mate that I have enough words to defend myself and offend people though I wouldn't prefer using them.:coffee:

Yeah, I know for some of you $hit scared souls everyone supporting Modi is from Sangh. People like you changed your loyalty/support from Congress to AAP due to the fear induced by so called secular (read minority appeaser) parties that once Modi comes to power and there will no minority appeasement and any anti national activity will not be tolerated (don't know why this scares many from one particular minority). I will be happy if POTA is brought back as a law as that was really very effective against the ones who only think to hurt the country which provided them life, food, shelter and I hope nationalist minorities will have no issues with it.

That's it from my side for you. I don't want to indulge in any idiotic debates with you so better stop replying to me..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom