What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1st, I'm not going to Fight General Elections, I'm going to fight against NaMo and now: :omghaha:

10009892_561126087318226_1056444756_n.jpg

Why are you posting your pics? :pop:

@Parul your quote gave me a realization.........................

Remember we were talking about CAN Modi become PM???

NOW I HAVE NO DOUBT - IF THERE WILL BE A COUNTRY CALLED INDIA ON 16TH MAY THAN IT WILL ONLY & ONLY MODI WHO WILL BE IT'S PM.

Those who think Yogendra Yadav aka Bobby Darling to be a suave, sophisticated and sensible politician are wrong. Sensing that his ship is sinking, the Red terrorist is now trying to incite communal feelings. Bobby said in a rally in Gurgaon inciting fear, that Modi becoming PM will lead to partition of India because Hindus will become thekedaars of Muslims.

Such dangerous and rabid dogs need to be crushed in every possible way. No better way to hand him a humiliating defeat.

BTW this is just a sane moderate face of AAP, imagine the extremist faces of the Red terrorists, Kejriwal, Bhushan, Kamal Chenoy to name a few

full.png

Clipping of Delhi, 14 March, 2014 :readwhere

That is not my Pic ....... Even the Owl is amused by your comment ....... :D

Regarding AK, he is just learning politics and how to give statements ...... He requires some time it seems ...... :D

1st, I'm not going to Fight General Elections, I'm going to fight against NaMo and now: :omghaha:

10009892_561126087318226_1056444756_n.jpg

Why are you posting your pics? :pop:
Funny_Owl.jpg

@arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Nair saab @JanjaWeed @jha @GreenFoe

Why BJP has not giving ticket to Dr. Subramanian Swamy. :pop:
If he doesnt get Ticket in last list... I thing he will go Via Rajya Saba...

He will loose if he contest's from TN... Delhi is not a good option as well... Mumbai has too much contenders ... In rest of rural India nobody knows him ...

most people in UP villages will think Subramanian Swamy is some Swamy from Himalayas ... :woot:

Kaka has a controversial History . . let hi do his covert missions only :D

My friend told be about few covert operations of his i.e. He destroyed the credibility of Nehru-Gandhi-Vadra family single handedly and convert them from Kings with Aura to Pappus.He exposed various scams like 2G and sink the UPA govt to its all time low. Few other things too...That why I was wondering why he has not been given ticket by BJP. :D

My friend told be about few covert operations of his i.e. He destroyed the credibility of Nehru-Gandhi-Vadra family single handedly and convert them from Kings with Aura to Pappus.He exposed various scams like 2G and sink the UPA govt to its all time low. Few other things too...That why I was wondering why he has not been given ticket by BJP. :D

And if i am not wrong he was the reason Pappu ki mata ji never became PM herself:partay:

Back
Top Bottom