What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1920295_383382835136932_989073391_n.jpg

It's Kayanaat not Qyamat.. It changed the meaning of what you wanted to say.. :Lol:

Mere Hindi aur English may haat tang hai! :ashamed:

@arp2041 Correct your Signature! :D

संघ की दृष्टी मैं जो एक बार गिर गया, वो गिर गया | चाहे वो अडवाणी हो या स्वामी,समझौता हो सकता है विश्वास नहीं |

संघ की दृष्टी मैं जो एक बार गिर गया, वो गिर गया | चाहे वो अडवाणी हो या स्वामी,समझौता हो सकता है विश्वास नहीं |

Bilkul durust... :)

@arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Nair saab @JanjaWeed @jha @GreenFoe

Why BJP has not giving ticket to Dr. Subramanian Swamy. :pop:
Swami is not that favourite among tamil people due to his unusually unorthodox stand on Tamil issue in SL. Even if he stands for elections in TN, it's very unlikely he will win from there. & also the fact that BJP doesn't hold any loyal base in TN. RS seems to be the only route for him.

That is not my Pic ....... Even the Owl is amused by your comment ....... :D

Regarding AK, he is just learning politics and how to give statements ...... He requires some time it seems ...... :D

I hope you were amused by my Comment! ;) He learn't politics, the day he broke the founding principle of AAP i.e. Apne Bachon ki Kasam kha ke kehta hoon, na Congress say Smarthan Lengey na denge! :shout::laughcry:

I hope you were amused by my Comment! ;) He learn't politics, the day he broke the founding principle of AAP i.e. Apne Bachon ki Kasam kha ke kehta hoon, na Congress say Smarthan Lengey na denge! :shout::laughcry:

Do I have to tell about BJP's flip flops and U turns?? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom