What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

toh woh Columbian drug lord ki beti kaun hai jiskey saath woh US airport pey pakda gya tha during NDA regime???

pappu-gandhi.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: very NAUGHTY joke :rofl:

@chak de INDIA @JanjaWeed @Parul @jha @Dem!god @Indischer

Just saw the news, Kejriwal isn't saying that i am fighting from Varanasi rather he is saying that he will ask the people of Varanasi on 23rd march, if they say yes.................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fir se referendum ke nautanki shuru. Galti se politics mai aya ye admi. Koi natak company mai hona chahiye tah isko. :mad:

Fir se referendum ke nautanki shuru. Galti se politics mai aya ye admi. Koi natak company mai hona chahiye tah isko. :mad:

Bhai politics of Convenience...................

Take referendum to form govt. but people got to hell when some key decisions are to be taken while running the govt. or while resigning from govt.

@Parul delete kyo kiya yaar :rofl: J/K :P

Check for yourself, I think you trust atleast a constitutional expert & esp. The Hindu:

‘Delhi Lokpal Bill unconstitutional without Centre’s approval’ - The Hindu

He din't even send the bill to LG for approval & directly tabled it. & when asked why? he said LG would have never approved it (He knows everything in advance).

Yes I would trust a constitutional expert only if he had been INDEPENDENT which is not the case. The reason being that he is a representative lawyer for Central government. And moreover the previous SG had to resign because there were differences with law minister over various things. The following excerpt proves my point.

Nariman had resigned from the office on Monday allegedly over difference of opinion with the law minister Ashwini Kumar. Legally India Supreme Court postcard writer Court witness tweeted: “[Rohinton F Nariman], from what I gather, did not like being ordered around by someone whom he does not think is as good a lawyer as him.”

Source: ASG Parasaran to replace Rohinton Nariman as Solicitor General | Bar, Bench & Litigation | News | Editorial | Legally India

So the source does show that the SG is expected to tow the line with centre (at least for now).

Apart from that other sources such as former chief justice of Punjab and Haryana high court, Mukul Mudgal, and lawyers PV Kapur, KN Bhatt and Pinaki Misra claim that there isn't any need for this bill to be shown to the central government. And moreover Former Congress government have passed 13 similar kind of bills with out the Central government's nod.

Source: “Sheila govt passed 13 Bills without Centre’s nod” - The Hindu

Bhai politics of Convenience...................

Take referendum to form govt. but people got to hell when some key decisions are to be taken while running the govt. or while resigning from govt.

@Parul delete kyo kiya yaar :rofl: J/K :P
Tell me about it. Looks he himself forgot as to why he came to politics in the first place! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom