What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I got that...lekin mujhe nahi lagta hai aisa kuch hoga....there might be a few scuffles here and there between Party Workers, lekin Kejru ko koi chhuega nahi, HAATH bhi.

O bhai, wo khud karwayega and will put the blame on Modi ji . . ab samjhe :crazy:

Itna bhi neecha nahi jaayega woh...lekin choti-choti baato pe media ke aage zaroor nautanki karega woh.

@arp2041 samjha mere bhai ko . .:sarcastic:

You know wo Gujrat detained wlae kaand me he himself asked Police to take him to the Police station. . and misinformed his supporters that they took me deliberately because Modi was scared.

Laloo & Congress deserve each other. Ek dusre ke asoon ponchne mai Kaam ayenge after elections. :sarcastic:
I must say Kejri has Guts... But he is taken a huge political risk... Even he knows he will loose...

He is doing this to market his party in rest of India and further Dent Congress vote bank... Particularly minority vote bank...

There is no way he will Defeat Modi 1 on1 ... let alone in a 5 way contest... People of Varanasi has already Declared Modi as a Victor ...

You know wo Gujrat detained wlae kaand me he himself asked Police to take him to the Police station. . and misinformed his supporters that they took me deliberately because Modi was scared.

Bhai mainey btaya na how are AAPtards...........................

1618456_426374524164020_2127904382_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I must say Kejri has Guts... But he is taken a huge political risk... Even he knows he will loose...

He is doing this to market his party in rest of India and further Dent Congress vote bank... Particularly minority vote bank...

There is no way he will Defeat Modi 1 on1 ... let alone in a 5 way contest... People of Varanasi has already Declared Modi as a Victor ...

bhai read my earlier post, he is still not sure :D

Aur media ne isko expose kia ki nahi, jis se uski hee popularity aur credibility ko dhakka pauncha. agar dobara aisa karega, toh uske parinaam bhi wahee rahenge.

Kejju is not uttering a word against Sheila Dikshit now.NaMo has taken that place. Simple, isn't it ? Change of ambitions, change of goal-post, change the target.

Aur media ne isko expose kia ki nahi, jis se uski hee popularity aur credibility ko dhakka pauncha. agar dobara aisa karega, toh uske parinaam bhi wahee rahenge.

Uska Expose is nothing New . . . H is a shameless guy . . palat jayega fir se :cuckoo:

@chak de INDIA @JanjaWeed @Parul @jha @Dem!god @Indischer

Just saw the news, Kejriwal isn't saying that i am fighting from Varanasi rather he is saying that he will ask the people of Varanasi on 23rd march, if they say yes.................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is what I've mentioned in my earlier post. He may do some drama and find an excuse not to fight against NaMo. :)

Back
Top Bottom