What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Paltu ka eik aur Palatwar. He refused to have made any comments about Media!! Yeh item hai kya?? Kisi ko samajh mein aaye to samjhana please.. Pta nahi kon paagal iska saath de rahe hein!!
He is the great honest leader India needs right now. God bless Kejriwalji, haters gonna hate

This is NDTV survey so add 10 to 15%. Baki 15-20 kam padega to Amma hai na.
Amma will never support fascists like you

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

Look at the post of this troll. Take immediate action to maintain credibility of thread. He attacks members having different point of view.
I attack only members who support fascist ideology. More power to kejriwalji, he should keep exposing agenda of hitler and mussolini followers

May be they dont know what is the meaning of safe...Its the same state where Hindus are more polygomous. Hindu men used to do "Maitri Karar" and marry more. Its the same state where earlier once reported that around 30 of 180 legislators married more.

They gave 20 for BJP in karnataka, which even BJP not predicted.

The most surprising of the survey was that He gave BJP only 8 seats out of some 40 for small states which includes Uttarakhand, Goa, Himachal J&K and other north eastern state.

I attack only members who support fascist ideology. More power to kejriwalji, he should keep exposing agenda of hitler and mussolini followers

Whether Killers of Thousands of Shikhs and Hindus come in your fascist definition or not? or You follow congress/ Mullah definition of fascism which includes only Muslims suffered in Non congress state.

Amma will never support fascists like you

Amma has order not not utter a single word against BJP and NDA. She has made up her mind to go with BJP.

Modi saheb will come to power and finish congress. He will rule India for another 20 years until new super Modi take the charge of his position. The days of Fake sickulars are over.

@HariPrasad - Don't get so serious, dude! Read sarcasm in his posts!!

OK

The most surprising of the survey was that He gave BJP only 8 seats out of some 40 for small states which includes Uttarakhand, Goa, Himachal J&K and other north eastern state.

Whether Killers of Thousands of Shikhs and Hindus come in your fascist definition or not? or You follow congress/ Mullah definition of fascism which includes only Muslims suffered in Non congress state.

You seem to be blinded by hate and communalism.

Amma has order not not utter a single word against BJP and NDA. She has made up her mind to go with BJP.

Modi saheb will come to power and finish congress. He will rule India for another 20 years until new super Modi take the charge of his position. The days of Fake sickulars are over.

OK
Amma will never support fascist. Modi will lose from Varanasi, I hope Kejriwalji contests against him from there

Yes, you are right, look Kejriwal so honest................................

pics-arvind-kejriwal-jokes-52dfaf082cde4.img

:rofl:

You seem to be blinded by hate and communalism.

It seems that you have replaced word "You" in place of "I"

Amma will never support fascist. Modi will lose from Varanasi, I hope Kejriwalji contests against him from there

You said it right. Amma will not support fascist. So no scope for Congi goons and AAP goons to to get Amma's support. How ever you can entertain your self till May 16th.

Back
Top Bottom