What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@ExtraOdinary

HONEST KEJRIWAL FOR YOU...................

addon_article_1072_2140113_012220.jpg

Stop making nonsense jokes troll. He is honestest leader in India, he even bought licensed copy of Winrar.

In the meantime, Autodrivers are at campaign against Kejru in Delhi..
Bivi2_bCUAAuID1.jpg

Kya mila Auto Chalkon ko? Baba ji ka Thullo!!
Poor autowallahs are being duped by bribes from fascist supporters.

You are wrong....................Kejriwal in the Raja Harishchandra of 21st century................

pics-arvind-kejriwal-jokes-52dfaf0c28dbb.img

Lol!!

BivZnpFIIAAN-pZ.jpg

Kejru - Ye saaray Autowalay bikay huay hein. Inko to mein jail mein daalunga power mein aanay ke baad!!

Btw, Kejru, in case of attack on media, is just following his master Media crusher Sushil Kumar Shinde!!

Actually we need a strong leader at center who can finish this ant national element from Indian polity and society. This so called regional parties and congress is cancer to the India. we need to finish it off as quickly as possible.

We need some one who rule the country for at least couple decade and led country to the path of progress. He should teach Indians to be Indian first and other later. He should finish off all the appeasement and vote bank policies. He should provide work to each and every one.

They are not mutually exclusive. He is both an honest person and a bhagoda
AAh you meant to say.. an honest bhagoda!!

Yo Kejriwal so honest - uskay to bhagne mein bhi honesty hai!! :lol:

abey o.........dono ney saath me post kiya tha........I M AS HONEST AS KEJRIWAL..................

10007401_425080837626722_1712581233_n.jpg
Eik alok nath sanskari aur eik Kejriwal honest!! Agar dono na hotay to saaray jokes feekay pad jaatay!! :lol:

BJP is winning 1 seat in Punjab and 4 seats going to Akalis.......according to ndtv poll.......i must admit there is a MOdI wave..........it doesnt matter if congressi are winning 8

Back
Top Bottom