What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP is winning 1 seat in Punjab and 4 seats going to Akalis.......according to ndtv poll.......i must admit there is a MOdI wave..........it doesnt matter if congressi are winning 8

I think you din't saw that they gave overall BJP the highest ever tally in India :coffee:

Actually we need a strong leader at center who can finish this ant national element from Indian polity and society. This so called regional parties and congress is cancer to the India. we need to finish it off as quickly as possible.

We need some one who rule the country for at least couple decade and led country to the path of progress. He should teach Indians to be Indian first and other later. He should finish off all the appeasement and vote bank policies. He should provide work to each and every one.

Only Kejriwalji fits the bill. We also need tol establish gulags for all fascist supporters, they are like AIDS to India.

7c34b0763db51822e66dda7354068f36.jpg

People from Ashutosh Constituency hurl eggs at him. He didn't had answers for their questions. Now, he is saying its BJP-Congress conspiracy against it. :omghaha:

Usual BS..........

They just can't stand questions/opposition (which is very much a part of Democracy).

Can bet that he will even lose his guarantee.

Only Kejriwalji fits the bill. We also need tol establish gulags for all fascist supporters, they are like AIDS to India.

India is heading towards the elimination of Fascism. That is why Kejri will not got 2 digit and congi will get 3 digit Number seats. It will be Modi sahab all the way. Pseudo secular will disappear from India.

hi guys

plz dont vote for modi

namo namo

View attachment 21231

WOW you proved that!!!!!!!!!

Let’s try to become part of Change!

General Elections are coming near. Atmosphere has already become electrifying. Everyone is tossed up. Every party is busy promoting their Candidate. Every Indian is hoping for a good Government. But there is lots of difference between what we hope and what kind of effort we put in to make sure that we get what we really hope. There are some bitter fact about Social networking website that has come out via strong source. What do they say? They say that no matter how much do you bash your opposition party or post against them, it does not actually make any difference to the people. Let me give you an example about what exactly is happening. If I post anything against Rahul Gandhi, a bunch of NAMO supporters will come up and will enjoy that post in their own ways. Now does it make any sense? I guess no. Everyone will support their candidate and bash their opponent; there is nothing new in it. This circle will go on and on.

Let’s not waste time and energy in convincing AAP supporters or Congress supporters that Modi is best. . This time let’s try to make a difference. We all have a family and a group of friends. Suppose if we have 8 friends in our group then I am pretty sure that all 8 friends will never go for voting. We all have those kind of people around us who don’t go for voting for many reasons like they don’t have interest in politics or because of laziness Etc. Etc. These are the people who are quite easy to manage. They are very easy going people and are quite easy to convince. You can definitely bring them with you for voting if you wish. Friends, let’s take responsibility and decide that everyone here will try to bring at least one person for voting. You can of course bring as many as you can but please try to drag at least one person for voting. Every time you don’t need to hold banner to show your support. Use your energy and mind where it actually makes some difference and believe me this can really make a huge difference. This is the time to put as much effort we want to but let’s not regret after elections that ‘I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING’. :)

Unconfirmed news......................

LS seats

VK singh - Ghaziabad
Rajnath singh - lucknow
Modi - Varanasi
MM Joshi - Kanpur
Uma Bharti - Jhansi

Great (if confirmed) that Gen. VK Singh is contesting from GZB :yahoo:. Surely gonna vote for him.:-)

People from Ashutosh Constituency hurl eggs at him. He didn't had answers for their questions. Now, he is saying its BJP-Congress conspiracy against it. :omghaha:

Serves him right... :lol:

None of the Khangaresi leaders are standing for elections i heard

lot of them are chickening out & retreating. Digvijaya Singh, Chidambaram, Meenakshi Natrajan, Manish Tiwari... list is just endless!

Serves him right... :lol:

lot of them are chickening out & retreating. Digvijaya Singh, Chidambaram, Meenakshi Natrajan, Manish Tiwari... list is just endless!

tewari is back in contest in ludhiana .........maybe because its four way contest this time instead of just two candidates.

and there is a sizable chunk of non-punjabi population in ludhiana which is set vote bank of tewari .

list of candidates from Ludhiana

Manpreet Singh Ayali - Akali dal / BJP ....current MLA from an assembly area of ludhiana - Real state developer and young MLA of punjab

Manish Tewari - INC - current MP and spokesperson of INC , will be banking on non-punjabi vote bank.

HS Phoolkha - AAP - lawyer of riot victims , will be banking on 60k AAP volunteers

Simranjeet Bains - Independent - current MLA , brother of curent MLA from an assembly area of ludhiana - fighting as Candidate of the people

When did she arrest Gandhi? She just issued a Traffic violation ticket. LOL Height of lying - Sanghi trolls at work. What do you have to say about the following...

Narendra Modi's rally brings doom to commuters in Jaipur; long traffic jams observed in the city - daily.bhaskar.com (A proclaimed Aam aadmi who causes inconvenience to other Aam Aadmis)

1908256_442570029208898_1869054419_n.jpg

Was this no traffic violation? The below poetry nails it down quite well

Hum aah bhi karte hain to ho jate hain badnaam,
Wo qatal bhi karte hain to charcha nahin hota.

Back
Top Bottom