What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1618456_426374524164020_2127904382_n.jpg

:rofl:

1800425_425764960891643_703060796_n.jpg

635304269046477555.jpg

Looks like Modi & BJP bought NDTV too.. no BJP ruled states! :o:
MATEY, MY STATE GOT WRONG Andhra etc. l, nevwer

Oye you ducker showstopper? Let's setle this straight eh?
Oye you ARSE DUCKER- showstopper? Let's seTTle this straight eh?

I go to INDIA honourably. Rest your things can fock themselves!
Wanta a fight with us?

in that fight we will beat you so badly you will remember your parents,

Pakisytanyoin ki mayyaa chud jaati hogi.Becasue they only asked for .Hindu MMA fighter.The guys agreed

Dikhaaon kya where this pakistani MMA !

Last edited:
MATEY, MY STATE GOT WRONG Andhra etc. l, nevwer

Oye you ducker showstopper? Let's setle this straight eh?
Oye you ARSE DUCKER- showstopper? Let's seTTle this straight eh?

I go to INDIA honourably. Rest your things can fock themselves!
Wanta a fight with us?

in that fight we will beat you so badly you will remember your parents,

Pakisytanyoin ki mayyaa chud jaati hogi.Becasue they only asked for .Hindu MMA fighter.The guys agreed

Dikhaaon kya where this pakistani MMA !

Oops my posts must have been hurting you, Sanghi troll...

Recently read a article which speak volumes about your type.

Right wing Twitter army targets individuals whose views do not accord with the Sangh's objectives. They are subjected to abuse by 'volunteers' whose abuse is then retweeted by their colleagues. It is easy to identify them because their English is nearly always incorrect.

Source: Congress vs BJP: The curious case of trolls and politics - The Times of India

So enjoy your stay and earn handsomely :enjoy:

Last edited:
The long list of sexist bigots that Narendra Modi follows on Twitter

Yesterday (March 12, 2014), there was a huge furor on Twitter when a BJP sympathizer with the Twitter handle @BJP2014 and sporting BJP’s Election Symbol, Lotus, as his display picture tweeted a morphed picture of Gul Panag. The whole of Twitter was up in arms against the owner of the Twitter account. It so turned out that Narendra Modi himself was a follower of this account. Soon, after the Twitter outrage, Narendra Modi’s account unfollowed the BJP2014 account.

However, the highly sexist mentality of Modi-bhakts including the people Narendra Modi personally follows on Twitter is witnessed time and again. How many is Narendra Modi going to unfollow? A large majority of them are extremely abusive towards anyone who’s anti-Modi and women especially bear the brunt of their sick mentality. The images below will show you more examples of how Narendra Modi personally follows people who fling abuses at the drop of a hat.

On TruthOfGujarat, we have always maintained that if Modi ever manages to become the Prime Minister, these Modi Bhakts (Followers) will pose a grave danger to the social fabric of India. Besides being highly abusive, most of them are highly communal and specialize in circulating morphed pictures to incite communal feelings amongst us Indians.

However it is not surprising that Modi chooses to follow such sexist bigots on twitter. He himself ordered illegal stalking of a woman 24*7 over 2 months and appointed a phony commission to drown the case. He is the same man who never bothered to setup a commission to inquire when Kausarbi was raped and murdered by his Police. And he talks about women empowerment.

Source: The long list of sexist bigots that Narendra Modi follows on Twitter : Truth Of Gujarat

He is the main reason why Advaniji became upset with Modiji ... I suspect he is a mole fit in BJP by sonia ...he directly influenced Advani camp...

Apart from that he was once a Marxist and a left leaning journalist ... who changed his ideology after coming into contact with Hindu Nationalism...

My simple formula of Hindutvathoras theorem will prove his credibility ...

A Ex-Marxist turned Hindu Nationalist Brahmin journalist :o: = Cant be trusted :p:

Thank God am not a Brahmin journo ....

Shri Rahul Gandhi interacted with fisherman at Versova beach in Maharashtra today. He spoke to them asking for their suggestions and problems and appreciated the when it was suggested that a separate fisheries ministry should be constituted.
He also addressed a rally in Thane where he said that Congress never differentiates between Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christians.

Election Propaganda !!!!

What hell the Pappu doing for last 10 years.

First official campaign poster of BJP

Ab Ki Baar Modi Sarkar Official slogan

View attachment 20270

Actually this is good. this will break tradition congress vote bank. Make Hinutva forces united. Make BJP strong in Andhra, Tamilnadu and WB. BJP can comfortably rule India for another 25 years at least.

Last edited:

Paltu ka eik aur Palatwar. He refused to have made any comments about Media!! Yeh item hai kya?? Kisi ko samajh mein aaye to samjhana please.. Pta nahi kon paagal iska saath de rahe hein!!

Back
Top Bottom