What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sushma Ji must be kicked out,doing anti party activities on twitter,she doesn't want bjp to go beyond 160.

i'am 100% sure with chinaamma and loh purush,this election would have gone too.

Defeat Her .

Sushma Ji must be kicked out,doing anti party activities on twitter,she doesn't want bjp to go beyond 160.

i'am 100% sure with chinaamma and loh purush,this election would have gone too.

Defeat Her .

Actually its not like that, She is corrupt. She was the biggest benificiary reddy brothers. They spent lot of money on her. Now she wants to keep her image, thats all.

30% means? number around???

In some villages near Basirhat/ Banga/ Malda, the figure is more than 40% (almost half the population). There are many Bengali Muslims who are INDIANS but because of these illegals are getting suppressed and also getting bad names. Ask any Bengali he won't deny this. It is just for this reason, BJP is increasing its vote share in Bengal.

Otherwise, most rural Bengalees did't even know BJP/RSS earlier.

Actually its not like that, She is corrupt. She was the biggest benificiary reddy brothers. They spent lot of money on her. Now she wants to keep her image, thats all.

What image ? What she did to make party win in last 10 years ? what she want now ?

She just don't want modi to cross 200.

We saw how she messed up telangana .

In some villages near Basirhat/ Banga/ Malda, the figure is more than 40% (almost half the population). There are many Bengali Muslims who are INDIANS but because of these illegals are getting suppressed and also getting bad names. Ask any Bengali he won't deny this. It is just for this reason, BJP is increasing its vote share in Bengal.

Otherwise, most rural Bengalees did't even know BJP/RSS earlier.

I wonder why hindus dont come from bangladesh...or is that only muslims they are tracking?

That guy is an idiot. He called Arnab and Kiran Bedi illiterates in yesterday's news hour when they termed what happened at Mumbai station as an example of anarchy. Then he went on accusingly times now and Arnab to be biased towards AAP..
lol.. I saw that. He was trying to tutor them on English language! Maybe that thing on his head is getting too heavy for his brain... :p:

Last edited:
What image ? What she did to make party win in last 10 years ? what she want now ?

She just don't want modi to cross 200.

We saw how she messed up telangana .

I am sure there will be lot of problem within BJP if modi comes to power.

Kumar Vishwas attacked in Amethi
LUCKNOW: AAP leader Kumar Vishwas was attacked in Amethi on Friday evening. The attack took place at Singauli village in Jagdishpur block under Kamrauli police station where he had gone to campaign for Lok Sabha election.

Vishwas is contesting against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.

AAP workers alleged that attackers were Congress workers. They also claimed that over 15 AAP volunteers were injured in the attack. Kumar also sustained minor injuries, they claimed.

"Two volunteer -Avinash and Shashank-seriously injured. Three women workers reportedly missing. Several vehicles were vandalized." they claimed.

Vishwas told TOI on telephone that AAP leaders have informed the police about the incident but police are not cooperating. "Three women in the AAP group were attacked and abducted. We are fighting to rescue them," he said.

Superintendent of police, Amethi, Hiralal said the concerned police station has been informed and force has been sent. He said that action would be taken against those found involved in it.

I wonder why hindus dont come from bangladesh...or is that only muslims they are tracking?
Many reasons:

1) Most Hindus that were to come had already come in 1971 war/ Naokhali genoside etc.
2) Many BD Hindus that DO come anyway have family members here and mix within the population (Even though its illegal and should be stopped) and many leftover BD hindus are quite affluent hence don't really want to relinquish their assets in BD and come to India.
3) Simple really, BD is a Muslim majority country, and most immigrants will be illegal muslims.

Anyway, the point I tried to make was that these illegals(whether muslims/ Hindus) are a vote bank and they take away jobs of resident locals. This should be stopped otherwise another Assam will happen in the border areas of WB pretty soon.

Kumar Vishwas attacked in Amethi
LUCKNOW: AAP leader Kumar Vishwas was attacked in Amethi on Friday evening. The attack took place at Singauli village in Jagdishpur block under Kamrauli police station where he had gone to campaign for Lok Sabha election.

Vishwas is contesting against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi.

AAP workers alleged that attackers were Congress workers. They also claimed that over 15 AAP volunteers were injured in the attack. Kumar also sustained minor injuries, they claimed.

"Two volunteer -Avinash and Shashank-seriously injured. Three women workers reportedly missing. Several vehicles were vandalized." they claimed.

Vishwas told TOI on telephone that AAP leaders have informed the police about the incident but police are not cooperating. "Three women in the AAP group were attacked and abducted. We are fighting to rescue them," he said.

Superintendent of police, Amethi, Hiralal said the concerned police station has been informed and force has been sent. He said that action would be taken against those found involved in it.
Drama to turn attention away from Kejru's media attack.

Guys, welcome Showstopper's brother and defender of illegal Bangladeshis, doublemaster ,to the thread!!

Because of such elements in society, incidents like Assam riots happened.

Last edited:
Drama to turn attention away from Kejru's media attack.

Guys welcome showstoppers brother and defender of illegal Bangladeshis doublemaster to the thread!!

They need daily drama ,have you seen that graph? more drama=more chanda[donation] .

They will do that till 12th may ,I'm 100% sure .

Last edited:
They need daily drama ,have you seen that graph? more drama=more chanda[donation] .

They will do that till 12th march ,I'm 100% sure .

Actually these daily dramas are getting too boring. They are losing credibility even with genuine AAP supporters (including one of my cousins :angel:). People want to elect a Government for christ's sake :hitwall: and not voting for a nationwide rag tag protest competition.

Why Sudeendra Kulkarni is butt hurt? :o:
@Nair saab Is this guy still in BJP or.. just a Advani chamcha?

NDTV final figure!

635304288849207555..png

He is the main reason why Advaniji became upset with Modiji ... I suspect he is a mole fit in BJP by sonia ...he directly influenced Advani camp...

Apart from that he was once a Marxist and a left leaning journalist ... who changed his ideology after coming into contact with Hindu Nationalism...

My simple formula of Hindutvathoras theorem will prove his credibility ...

A Ex-Marxist turned Hindu Nationalist Brahmin journalist :o: = Cant be trusted :p:

Back
Top Bottom