What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But not at all surprising. However see which state is on top in women safety ....

Biss7Q9CYAAHAem.jpg:large

74% of women in Gujarat feel Safe.
73% of women in Kerala feel Unsafe.

I think its better for women to be in a communal states like Gujarat than be in a secular state like Kerala or Bengal :angel:

May be they dont know what is the meaning of safe...Its the same state where Hindus are more polygomous. Hindu men used to do "Maitri Karar" and marry more. Its the same state where earlier once reported that around 30 of 180 legislators married more.

That's with the existing alliance. Post poll tie up will take them easily past 272. There is no other combination in a position to for govt... not even close. But NDTV has been magnanimous to Congress & took them past 100.. & are economical with BJP, keeping them under 200.

They gave 20 for BJP in karnataka, which even BJP not predicted.

Who's that sand-nigga?:lol: That mundaswala cracked me up though. Claimed that media scrutiny/bias today is such that, If Arvind Kejriwal just passes gas, he'll be accused of increasing green house gases and raising ocean levels.:rofl:

That mundaswala is some NGO guy working for Bhopal gas tragedy victims. So.. talking about gas comes pretty natural to that bloke :lol:

NOPE. It really is unsafe for women. Stares, cat calls, lewd comments etc. Mallu Women HATE kerala.

I won't say Kerala men are any better than men elsewhere. But maybe Kerala women are more sensitive and sensitized to acts that amount to harassment?

That's with the existing alliance. Post poll tie up will take them easily past 272. There is no other combination in a position to for govt... not even close. But NDTV has been magnanimous to Congress & took them past 100.. & are economical with BJP, keeping them under 200.

2 points:

1. They are completely wrong on TN & Bihar esp.
2. The increasing trend is that the undecided voters go for that party/alliance which is closer to the majority mark so that they can get majority.

2 points:

1. They are completely wrong on TN & Bihar esp.
2. The increasing trend is that the undecided voters go for that party/alliance which is closer to the majority mark so that they can get majority.
Precisely. Then again, I'm happy with NDTV analysis. Atleast.. you are assured of bare minimum!

Precisely. Then again, I'm happy with NDTV analysis. Atleast.. you are assured of bare minimum!
Exactly. People need to understand if a obvious pro-congress channel gives NDA 229 means by the time actual polls are conducted, that figure will be around 250.

Three things I am 100% sure:

1) Delhi will not vote AAP to the same extent as was percieved back in Jan. BJP to get atleast 5 seats.
2) In WB/TN, NDTV says 0 seat for BJP. WTF? 1 seat (Darjeeling is assured in WB, I am from Bengal hence I know) plus atleast 3-4 seats from TN with DMDK,PMK etc.
3) Bihar and UP seems too conservative. With RJD breakup and LJP voteshare, NDA to win atleast 28. Similarly, UP people are fed up with SP. INC is almost finished. BJP should get 46-48 seats.

Hence, 3+4+12= atleast 19 more seats to BJP that takes NDA to 248.

Post-poll, INLD (2), AIADMK (25) takes NDA to 275.

Amma aur Didi toh chahiye hee. At least as outside support. Beyond that, horses for courses.:D
Amma is OK as I have personal experience of development of TN under her. Similarly, I know how Didi ruined Bengal (as if Bengalees havn't had enough with Left). I don't want didi in NDA. Trust me , ek Didi sau Dadaon pe bhaari :p:

Exactly. People need to understand if a obvious pro-congress channel gives NDA 229 means by the time actual polls are conducted, that figure will be around 250.

Three things I am 100% sure:

1) Delhi will not vote AAP to the same extent as was percieved back in Jan. BJP to get atleast 5 seats.
2) In WB/TN, NDTV says 0 seat for BJP. WTF? 1 seat (Darjeeling is assured in WB, I am from Bengal hence I know) plus atleast 3-4 seats from TN with DMDK,PMK etc.
3) Bihar and UP seems too conservative. With RJD breakup and LJP voteshare, NDA to win atleast 28. Similarly, UP people are fed up with SP. INC is almost finished. BJP should get 46-48 seats.

Hence, 3+4+12= atleast 19 more seats to BJP that takes NDA to 248.

Post-poll, INLD (2), AIADMK (25) takes NDA to 275.

True... & also there is this Alagiri effect in southern Tamilnadu. Who are they going to go with? not DMK or AIADMK.

& also.. political dynamics have changed in Bihar since this poll was conducted. NDA is more stronger with LJP allying with them. I think NDTV got that state completely wrong. & UP too..

Amma is OK as I have personal experience of development of TN under her. Similarly, I know how Didi ruined Bengal (as if Bengalees havn't had enough with Left). I don't want didi in NDA. Trust me , ek Didi sau Dadaon pe bhaari :p:

I don't think NDA or UPA can afford to think that straight. I'd take Didi any day over that seditious Vaiko. Yet, he's part of a Nationalist coalition for numbers's sake. TMC will strengthen any coalition that it enters, and that makes it valuable.:)

he is full of gas! bhopal effect... :p:
That guy is an idiot. He called Arnab and Kiran Bedi illiterates in yesterday's news hour when they termed what happened at Mumbai station as an example of anarchy. Then he went on accusingly times now and Arnab to be biased towards AAP..

I don't think NDA or UPA can afford to think that straight. I'd take Didi any day over that seditious Vaiko. Yet, he's part of a Nationalist coalition for numbers's sake. TMC will strengthen any coalition that it enters, and that makes it valuable.:)

Valid point you have but the problem with TMC is its ideology..... which actually is.... NOTHING. It has no original ideology. It can switch sides at a whisker. Just look at the last 10 years and the number of flip flops it has done at the centre.

Infact, TMC is doing the exact same things that LEFT used to do against which it based its Bengal campaigns from the start (against privatisation, rural subsidies at the expense of rural development, etc) along with a dangerous new addition of Minority appeasement. In border districts, do you guys know 30% of the population is BD immigrants (TMC votebanks) and they suppress the local hindu population?

Valid point you have but the problem with TMC is its ideology..... which actually is.... NOTHING. It has no original ideology. It can switch sides at a whisker. Just look at the last 10 years and the number of flip flops it has done at the centre.

Infact, TMC is doing the exact same things that LEFT used to do against which it based its Bengal campaigns from the start (against privatisation, rural subsidies at the expense of rural development, etc) along with a dangerous new addition of Minority appeasement. In border districts, do you guys know 30% of the population is BD immigrants (TMC votebanks) and they suppress the local hindu population?

30% means? number around???

Back
Top Bottom