What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

true.. can't handle it. Switched to NDTV instead, listening to poll predictions! & no adrenaline pumping there though! :lol:

I am keeping the volume to a bare minimum and yet it feels loud. This Ashok Pandit guy seems deaf! :argh:
During Newshour even our friends from Pakistan complain of Noise Pollution coming from the Indian side :D

Could it be the case that the metrics of unsafe isn't the same everywhere? :unsure: (What constitutes as Safe enough for a Woman in UP may not necessarily be the same for a woman from Kerala.)

NOPE. It really is unsafe for women. Stares, cat calls, lewd comments etc. Mallu Women HATE kerala.

Why Sudeendra Kulkarni is butt hurt? :o:
@Nair saab Is this guy still in BJP or.. just a Advani chamcha?

NDTV final figure!

635304288849207555..png

almost all the surveys are giving NDA around same nos.

Ashok Pandit is a loud gob. He will be the same even if he is commentating on a golf tournament! :p:

& that mundaswala has a patronising voice too... :mad:

Who's that sand-nigga?:lol: That mundaswala cracked me up though. Claimed that media scrutiny/bias today is such that, If Arvind Kejriwal just passes gas, he'll be accused of increasing green house gases and raising ocean levels.:rofl:

Sushma swaraj at it again . She says sriramulu's entry despite her opposition. I'm starting to hate her...why does she have to voice these opinions in public?:pissed:

almost all the surveys are giving NDA around same nos.

That's with the existing alliance. Post poll tie up will take them easily past 272. There is no other combination in a position to for govt... not even close. But NDTV has been magnanimous to Congress & took them past 100.. & are economical with BJP, keeping them under 200.

Back
Top Bottom