What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

NDTV Poll predictions so far!

635303481210247087.png

Going by above.. NDA should end up somewhere in the region of 283 & BJP 249. Will this be a possibility? :what:

40-50 in UP - BJP
AP (after sealing TDP alliance) - around 15-20 (NDA)
atleast 25-30 NDA from remaining states.

I guess, NDA should touch 272

Watching Zee news oppinion poll they are giving only 15 to 16 seats in gujrat ;) or rahul ko guhrati sabse jyda pasand kar rahe he :))

Watching Zee news oppinion poll they are giving only 15 to 16 seats in gujrat ;) or rahul ko guhrati sabse jyda pasand kar rahe he :))

Yes, i also saw...........

most idiotic survey i must say.........

Gujarat will be near sweep for BJP as Modi belongs to Gujarat, why would Gujarat give the same no. of seats to BJP as last time?

Also, they are giving 15 seats to BJP in Maha & 2-3 to SS, when BJP fight in 26 seats & SS in 22, how can be there so much variation of seats of the alliance partners?? even last time in 2009, SS won 11 while BJP won 9, so there wasn't much difference b/w the two.

View attachment 21186

Rape of AAP going to happen tonight on News hour debate.TImes Now channel.Courtesy Arnab Goswami!:rofl::cheers:
#IntelorentAAP is trending on twitter:yahoo: can't wait to watch arnab screw them royally tonite...they've named times now as one of the corrupt channels btw. @showstopper any comments on the blessed words of Saint Kejri?:bounce:

Back
Top Bottom