What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1601275_730974163581816_1420606914_n.jpg

Denies having said that

However, as the video went viral stoking a controversy, the AAP leader denied making the remarks.

"I didn't say that. I didn't say anything. How can I be upset with you (media):lol:," he said while speaking with reporters in Nagpur.

Read more at: Arvind Kejriwal says media has sold out to Narendra Modi, denies later : North, News - India Today

Funniest thing to note... they are only targeting anti-congress media.. not pro-congress! goes to show.. who's agenda they are trying to promote!

AAP defends Kejriwal, Says will file petition against 3 news channels - News Oneindia

plz stop posting non sense pics

such cheap vulgar pics

:lol: ...... you are the one who posted cheap videos....I am posting news articles published in Indian media.

Did you not like the congress model asking voters to vote for pappu ? :P

:lol: ...... you are the one who posted cheap videos....I am posting news articles published in Indian media.

Did you not like the congress model asking voters to vote for pappu ? :P
bjp is selling cheap vulgar videos and pictures to attract voters

A publicity stunt. . . Modi ji is a hot spot ATM and the easiest way to get 2 minutes fame :sarcastic:

P.S tu kal apna lungi utha ke Congress ka hath apne thullu pe print karwa ke video bana de. . famous ho jayega :omghaha:

Congress ka hath aam aadmi ke sath :rofl:

aise publicity sahi me kaam karti hai kya? :blink: aab pata chala tu q BJP ko support kar raha hai :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom