What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AAP Ashutosh saying Binayak sen is an Anti Indian & now he collides with same Anti Indian !

Binayak Sen is a member of the policy group for Reforms of Aam Aadmi Party. !! Anti Nationals in Aam Aadmi Party Policy Group ??

AAP Ashutosh saying Binayak sen is an Anti Indian & now he collides with same Anti Indian !

Binayak Sen is a member of the policy group for Reforms of Aam Aadmi Party. !! Anti Nationals in Aam Aadmi Party Policy Group ??

1002423_627302327282334_415430185_n.jpg

:fie::fie::fie::fie::fie::fie::fie::fie::mod:

I dont understand why BJP did not give Begusarai seat to Giriraj Singh in Bihar. He is a good leader. SHould have been given a chance. He has done quite some work in the area.

I dont understand why BJP did not give Begusarai seat to Giriraj Singh in Bihar. He is a good leader. SHould have been given a chance. He has done quite some work in the area.
Why did BJP give Nawad to Giriraj Singh and Begusarai to Bhola Singh when Bhola Singh is the sitting MP from Nawada? It should have been the other way around..Giriraj Singh is said to be upset and meeting Rajnath over this today after which he will hold a press conference .I wish BJP does not push away loyal workers in Bihar.

Here You go..

Upset over ticket distribution in Bihar, BJP's state election committee chief Suresh Sharma resigns.

Why did BJP give Nawad to Giriraj Singh and Begusarai to Bhola Singh when Bhola Singh is the sitting MP from Nawada? It should have been the other way around..Giriraj Singh is said to be upset and meeting Rajnath over this today after which he will hold a press conference .I wish BJP does not push away loyal workers in Bihar.

BJP is trying hardest to do exactly achieve that... Some local leaders are not happy.. WTH was Rajnath Singh thinking..

Back
Top Bottom