What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

overall_forecast.png

@Roybot if Congress getting just 40 seats out of 319 & they don't expect to win much either in AP or UP than i think it's time Rahul baba should pack his bags & settle in Italy :D

Yeah, I missed that. Just looked at the final tallies of the two.

UP - one anti BJP and one bin painde ki party. Any hope for BJP/Cong their?

count ATLEAST 40 for BJP there.

@Roybot if Congress getting just 40 seats out of 319 & they don't expect to win much either in AP or UP than i think it's time Rahul baba should pack his bags & settle in Italy :D

count ATLEAST 40 for BJP there.

There is a reason why Congress's didn't want to declare him as the PM candidate.

If Modi comes to power, he ll decimate Congress like he did in Gujarat. Expect 10-15 years of India under BJP rule with Modi at the helm of things :D. And hopefully he ll start grooming his successor in Shivraj Singh Chauhan/ Manohar Parikar from day one.

If Modi comes to power, he ll decimate Congress like he did in Gujarat. Expect 10-15 years of India under BJP rule with Modi at the helm of things :D. And hopefully he ll start grooming his successor in Shivraj Singh Chauhan/ Manohar Parikar from day one.

Hopefully not Chauhan. Doesn't have any presence.

635303481210247087..png

LOLwa..........even NDTV survey now :D

They are wrong in case of West Bengal (NDA will get Darjeeling seat sureshot), Delhi (with Kiran Bedi coming into scene, BJP may very well get 4 seats), Bihar(it is going to be more than 23 for sure). Even TN if the alliance talks go well had potential to give 4-5 seats if not more

There needs to be a correction in Bengal too. This survey seems to be taken before BJP tied up with Gorkha Janamukti Morcha(GJM). Now after the tie up BJP is guaranteed to win the Darjeeling seat from West Bengal.

So better correct that tally to 167/319

They are wrong in case of West Bengal (NDA will get Darjeeling seat sureshot), Delhi (with Kiran Bedi coming into scene, BJP may very well get 4 seats), Bihar(it is going to be more than 23 for sure)

also they are wrong in TN i guess, with BJP having a good alliance with 3 regional parties, i expected atleast 5 seats.

There is a reason why Congress's didn't want to declare him as the PM candidate.

Actually Chauhan might just make a better PM than even Modi ......... only the BJP (and India) needs Modi as the General of the Army to win the war and clean up congress. 10 years of Modi and then Chauhan can build then nation.

Hopefully not Chauhan. Doesn't have any presence.

Neither did Modi in 2001-2002 :D. If Modi is PM for two terms, that should be ample time to groom Chauhan/Parikar. They both have very clean records, and popular leaders in their state, specially Chauhan.

Back
Top Bottom