What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Will prefere Amit Shah instead :D
:lol:
But seriously, Chauhan felt like he would be eclipsed by Vijayvargiya in 5-10 years. May be because all three before him - DS, UB and to some extent the old one right before him felt with more personalities. He felt like some one just suddenly placed him.

LOLOLOLOL scared from debating?

WHY IS HE bEGGING FOR MUSLIMS VOTE,,,,,,,just before elections!!!

Muslims are eager to vote for Modi. yesterday India TV was showing a news clip in which Muslims laddies were urging modi to ight election from varansi.

There is a reason why Congress's didn't want to declare him as the PM candidate.

If Modi comes to power, he ll decimate Congress like he did in Gujarat. Expect 10-15 years of India under BJP rule with Modi at the helm of things :D. And hopefully he ll start grooming his successor in Shivraj Singh Chauhan/ Manohar Parikar from day one.
My vote goes to Manohar Parikar..

Actually Chauhan might just make a better PM than even Modi ......... only the BJP (and India) needs Modi as the General of the Army to win the war and clean up congress. 10 years of Modi and then Chauhan can build then nation.

I donno. MP feels like even MMS can fight an election on BJP ticket and win. Singh did such a fine job that leadership/charisma became irrelevant for BJP, they would win regardless who is at helm.

I donno. MP feels like even MMS can fight an election on BJP ticket and win. Singh did such a fine job that leadership/charisma became irrelevant for BJP, they would win regardless who is at helm.

...and the credit for making MP have total faith in BJP goes to Sivraj singh chauhan....... The same way India has faith in BJP due to Modi.

To put it in proper context, NaMo is like Chandragupta Maurya, strong enough to kick start an empire, Chauhan is like Ashoka (minus his blood thirsty past), to make it a great empire.

My vote goes to Manohar Parikar..

I would first like him to clean up the drug cartels from Goa before letting him make any national claims.

also they are wrong in TN i guess, with BJP having a good alliance with 3 regional parties, i expected atleast 5 seats.
I corrected my post. In TN, it is going to be 3 corner fight between AIADMK, DMK and BJP's alliance.

DMDK has vote share of around 8%, PMK 5%, MDMK around 4% and BJP till date never had vote share more than 3%. Now considering this is a multi cornered contest and there is Modi wave too so I guess BJP got real good chance of going above 5 seats as well.

...and the credit for making MP have total faith in BJP goes to Sivraj singh chauhan....... The same way India has faith in BJP due to Modi.

May be, wasn't there during the second election. But I think individual leaders are pretty influential in MP. And I guess expecting a second Modi is wrong...

May be, wasn't there during the second election. But I think individual leaders are pretty influential in MP. And I guess expecting a second Modi is wrong...

If Modi (and his team) does his job right, we won't need a second Modi :D

Ideally Modi should use his term to make entry into Telengana, Andhra, Orrisa & Bengal. That should get him a second term. Best would be to give Amit Shah charge of these additional states too. However that seems unlikely. Maybe Manohar Parikar can be given charge of these states. That woiuld be a good move too and help him gain national power base.

@arp2041

You must have seen Mamata's face yesterday in Ramleela Maidan? Don't you think she was trolled deliberately to show her the reality?

NDTV intentionally stopped short of showing all states.

They'd like to build up pressure and get more TRP today.

BTW, NDTV is a pakka pro congress channel, with congress funding. Even if these guys give :tup: a for Modi then, I'm sure, BJP with its present allies will touch 275 :cheers:

IBNLive Realtime ‏@IBNLiveRealtime
Malayalam film actor Innocent to contest on CPI(M) ticket from Chalakuddy in Kerala.

:lol::lol:
@kurup

He has a good chance of winning there .

Bioo7jVCcAAHms_.png:large

Which assembly is this ??

Last edited:
Actually Chauhan might just make a better PM than even Modi ......... only the BJP (and India) needs Modi as the General of the Army to win the war and clean up congress. 10 years of Modi and then Chauhan can build then nation.

No I do not want chauhan as next PM. He is too good and gentleman. I want somebody shrewd who should have a huge manipulating ability. He should be ruthless but good at heart. Only Modi is fit for that. Next is Amma. Third should be Manohar parikar.

Back
Top Bottom