What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He has a good chance of winning there .
HAHA i was laughing at his name

Which assembly is this ??

ALL india assembly seats of almost all states.

this is total won seats/all seats *100

States are(these account for 511/543 LS seats at present)

Undivided Andhra
Assam
Undivided Bihar
Gujarat
Haryana
HP
Karnatka
kerala
M.p
Maharashtra
Orrisa
Punjab
Rj
TN
Undivided UP
WB

Last edited:
HAHA i was laughing at his name

ALL india assembly seats of almost all states.

this is total won seats/all seats *100

States are(these account for 511/543 LS seats at present)

Undivided Andhra
Assam
Undivided Bihar
Gujarat
Haryana
HP
Karnatka
kerala
M.p
Maharashtra
Orrisa
Punjab
Rj
TN
Undivided UP
WB

So the y-axis is the % in all assemblies . That was my confusion . Cleared now .

@arp2041

You must have seen Mamata's face yesterday in Ramleela Maidan? Don't you think she was trolled deliberately to show her the reality?

Yaar, these regional party chiefs think that they can do same wonders all over India which they did in respective state.............

Nitish Kumar eyeing PM's chair while he is hardly getting 10 seats.......

Talks of Kejriwal as PM??? not even 10 seats again........

Mayawati, Mulayam, Jayalalitha, even Lalu who even can't fight elections is eyeing to be PM.

:hitwall:

Bro ,what is KLPD ?? o_O

Urban Dictionary: KLPD

Congress: I have done 2500 crore corruption

BJP: I have done 2000 crore corruption

People of India: Namo is lower corrupt than sonia, so vote for BJP ....hahahaha

Yaar, these regional party chiefs think that they can do same wonders all over India which they did in respective state.............

Exactly. Mamata Bannerjee was flying high after Anna assured her backing for Prime Ministerial candidature. But after yesterday's drama it was evident that Mamata has zero appeal in national politics and her hope to be PM vanished as soon as the scanty crowd left the Ramleela maidan.

You know what she is doing here? She is making puppets like MoonMoon Sen and actors,singers to be future MPs who have null experience in public welfare. The actors and actress who became members of the assembly hardly pays any visit to their constituencies. I don't know what is the future of this state yaar.

Exactly. Mamata Bannerjee was flying high after Anna assured her backing for Prime Ministerial candidature. But after yesterday's drama it was evident that Mamata has zero appeal in national politics and her hope to be PM vanished as soon as the scanty crowd left the Ramleela maidan.

You know what she is doing here? She is making puppets like MoonMoon Sen and actors,singers to be future MPs who have null experience in public welfare. The actors and actress who became members of the assembly hardly pays any visit to their constituencies. I don't know what is the future of this state yaar.

every party is doing that :mad:

HATE SPEECH based on religion by YOYO
BiqkbhMCMAAYfit.png:large

Back
Top Bottom