What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

People are saying that by nominating Poonam Mahajan from Mumbai N-W , BJP has just handed this seat to Cong on a platter:mad: . Whatsay guys?

That's my constituency and not much to worry about here. As long as MNS stays true to its word and won't field a candidate against bjp its a cake walk for bjp over here. Conservative Hindu Maharashtrian community will predominantly vote for BJP Plus large number of immigrants from Gujarat, Rajasthan, UP and Bihar will mostly vote for bjp and many educated youths will vote for bjp in the name of Modi without caring a hoot about local candidate adding to that AAP eating a lil bit into INC/NCP vote share.

Quite agree. But I know that Punjab has lot of western influence. & my circle around here is predominantly Punjabis. I can surely say that kinda social lifestyle Punjabi youngsters lead is far more liberal compared to any other Indian community. Even when they visit India.. they like to live it up. Ofcourse there is this culture in other part of India too. Even in Bombay.. you have this culture. Then again.. there is a huge disparity in living standard in Bombay compared to any other cities of India. Maybe that masks the endemic.

My family hails from Punjab & I do know it's problem in & out, what influences Punjabi youth etc. However, I refrain from discussing it here 'cause of obvious reasons & say Chadoo - Mitti Paooo!! :enjoy:

@Nair saab .. kahan ho bhai..? Koi inside news nahin la rahe ho aajkal..? Any personal problem..?

In a totally unrelated matter.. Ashotosh's chance does not seem good. He has been getting some very indifferent and some downright abusive response from people who had voted for AAP in Delhi elections. I hope BJP fields a strong candidate from here.

No big news... I am away from politics for last 2 months ...

BJP state committee of Kerala has screwed the good work done by Modiji in Kerala...

Alphons Kannadanam who had church support this time had Big chance of winning a seat for BJP in Kerala But BJP infighting and Fringe Hindu groups protesting against BJP giving ticket to a Christian lead to his decision of not contesting election this time...

This is huge loss for BJP... 1 seat was sure in Kerala... but BJP has good chances of winning Thirvanathapuram seat which we would see a contest between BJP veteran politician and Ex-Rail minister O.Rajagopal against Sashi Tharoor ...

Apart from that Kasargod seat ... which is Muslim Dominated seat... Hindus are polarized due to continuous jihadi activities there ... in a three way fight between BJP , Muslim League and CPM ... BJP can gain the seat if polarization works well...

Kasarcod now has the strongest RSS presence in Kerala ... both Hindus and CPM are on a offensive against Jihadi elements in this area ...

In Maharashtra ...

BJP-SS-RPI-Raju Shetty-SKP alliance is the strongest alliance NDA can ever have ... I am expecting 35 seats ...

But the MNS has now re-charged its carders by supporting Modiji ... must say Nitin Gadkariji screwed it royally ... now it has made fight tough for SS...

SS is a cause of concern now... due to in-fighting and MNS relaunch by trying to ride a Modi wave ... I personally dont want SS to loose ... S.S is the only true Hindu Nationalist party in India... they are more Hindutva vadis then RSS, BJP Bajrang dal and entire sangha parivar put together ...

But still S.S has strong carder base and Sena fixed Maratha Voters ... which MNS couldnt pull entirely ...

TBH BJP winning 20 seats in Karnataka sounds a bit unrealistic
They can win more actually ... BJP has brought in all ex-BJPians ... Tainted, Untainted, Rebels, Mining mafia apart from that Technocrats, Co-operates, Cricketers ... apart from that taking care of caste combination ...

ground is well prepared ... even last time in 2009 they have won 19 seats if I am not wrong... if this state can give 19 seats for making Advaniji PM... Modiji deserves more...

Bioo7jVCcAAHms_.png:large

Back
Top Bottom