What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1510751_702599703104972_834244258_n.jpg

This time Priya Dutt will loose election even if BJP pits Rakhi Sawant against her...

Mumbaikars had enough with congress ... apart from that her brothers constant parole is not helping her in anyway...

Most congress leaders will loose their deposit this time around in Mumbai...

Is munna bhai going to get months parole to campaign for his sis & cast his vote? Won't be surprised even if that excuse is given for his next holiday break from the jail.

BioDz1SCcAA5koG.jpg

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL
Seriously I watched that program of Rajdeep and to my surprise the whole debate was about Gujarat rather than the topic of PAAP. Rajdeep even accused jaitley of attacking media by calling the dealing in the leaked video as PAAP. This can be journalism for AAPTARDS but to me it appeared more like dallali. What say?

To those who think BJP is making a mistake by delaying UP candidate announcement: "Keep calm and trust Amit Shah" :)
really that man is a modern chanakya who expert in organizing and wining election these words from rajat sharma from his aap ki adalat " Amit sah jo ki chunao karane aur jitane me mahir hain":-)

Too many NRIs looking for the stuff! That may have influenced the culture among youngsters. Obviously Punjabis live life to the full.. & are very much hooked on to the glitzy social lifestyle!

Drugs are freely available in Delhi and Haryana too. Go to any Disc in Delhi and Haryana, you'll even find girls doing drugs. Everyone knows ill effects of drugs, one cannot only hold Govt. responsible for it, those individuals who consumes it are equally responsible. Drugs is not only nuisance to punjab, but entire India.

Last edited:
She said something about NaMo being PM 42 days ago in late Jan.
I searched her tweets and the one I found was from 2012. May be I missed the latest one! So does thst not mean she a Namo's secret agent in AAP camp. :woot:

Last edited:
Drugs are freely available in Delhi and Haryana too. Go to any Disc in Delhi and Haryana, you'll even find girls doing drugs. Everyone knows ill effects of drugs, one cannot only hold Govt. responsible for it, those individuals show consumes it are equally responsible. Drugs is not only nuisance to punjab, but entire India.

No little sister of mine will do Drugs so you stay away from them ! :mad:

No little sister of mine will do Drugs so you stay away from them ! :mad:

Kaka! I'm far far away from such things! We have a member from Punjab who talks about Drug Culture in Punjab and blames Govt. of Punjab responsible for. I agree that Govt. of Punjab is responsible for it. However, people of Punjab are equally responsible for it. I can list down why, if he cares to debate on it. One cannot shed his responsibility by only blaming govt. :)

Drugs are freely available in Delhi and Haryana too. Go to any Disc in Delhi and Haryana, you'll even find girls doing drugs. Everyone knows ill effects of drugs, one cannot only hold Govt. responsible for it, those individuals show consumes it are equally responsible. Drugs is not only nuisance to punjab, but entire India.

Quite agree. But I know that Punjab has lot of western influence. & my circle around here is predominantly Punjabis. I can surely say that kinda social lifestyle Punjabi youngsters lead is far more liberal compared to any other Indian community. Even when they visit India.. they like to live it up. Ofcourse there is this culture in other part of India too. Even in Bombay.. you have this culture. Then again.. there is a huge disparity in living standard in Bombay compared to any other cities of India. Maybe that masks the endemic.

Seriously I watched that program of Rajdeep and to my surprise the whole debate was about Gujarat rather than the topic of PAAP. Rajdeep even accused jaitley of attacking media by calling the dealing in the leaked video as PAAP. This can be journalism for AAPTARDS but to me it appeared more like dallali. What say?

They don't matter,no trp :lol:

Back
Top Bottom