What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Nair saab .. kahan ho bhai..? Koi inside news nahin la rahe ho aajkal..? Any personal problem..?

In a totally unrelated matter.. Ashotosh's chance does not seem good. He has been getting some very indifferent and some downright abusive response from people who had voted for AAP in Delhi elections. I hope BJP fields a strong candidate from here.

BioDz1SCcAA5koG.jpg

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey have any of you read Madhu Kishwar's tweets? She has been going on and on about some sabotage being done by the Jaitley camp and Sushma camp in UP and also Jammu to try and limit bjp to less than 200 for obvious reasons. I know she sounds crazy but she is sometimes bang on target. Think any of this is true? I'm a huge fan of Jaitley so I'm really disappointed.:(

To those who think BJP is making a mistake by delaying UP candidate announcement: "Keep calm and trust Amit Shah" :)

OK OK i was just posting about 1984

PAAP gundas destroyed my mumbai station security items
destroyed my lovely delhi bjp office
destroyed my delhi

i will never vote for paap gundas
#postlikepaaptard

u are not gonna vote for AAp only because a security item was broken.............but expect me to vote people who has broken up my punjab?

I had predicted this much earlier.. 2-3 months back.. BJP gained a lot from Andhra split while Congress lost a lot.

@Guynextdoor2 ... Le bhai.. News confirm ho gayi.. :lol:

I should consider a career change now.. Politics seems much more lucrative and rewarding for me..

Considering the fact that NDA is favorite to form govt in center, it makes sense for TRS to go with BJP. Afterall they need center's support when it comes sharing the spoils during the creation of separate states! So.. i wouldn't be surprised if BJP finds itself in a tricky situation of too many to choose from!

Not yet... just this...

news in some channels ... But I have heard that News is confirmed ... V.K would be from Rajashthan ... Not confirmed tho...

1900018_757024944316960_787634966_n.jpg

Are u sure KB tweeted half sn hour ago

"@thekiranbedi: Asked on a channel why I have not joined Politics. I asked,"if politics implies service to people then have I not been in it for long"?"

Majaak kar raha tha bhai..
Koyi nahi sirjee I was also trying to pull your leg making use of the kingmaker comment you made in one of your previous posts..:woot:

Last edited:
No one can defeat Priya Dutt in that constituency. Its better to focus energy somewhere else. Will be interesting to see if Poonam has any genes of Pramod or, not..
This time Priya Dutt will loose election even if BJP pits Rakhi Sawant against her...

Mumbaikars had enough with congress ... apart from that her brothers constant parole is not helping her in anyway...

Most congress leaders will loose their deposit this time around in Mumbai...

Back
Top Bottom