What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

First they said we are mainly against corruption,Congress:-)
Then they we are against both congress and BJP8-)
Then they aligned with congress:mad:
Then they said our main fight is against BJP,communalism:o:

Remember:In India Secularism is the last refuge of scoundrels .:police:

Don't believe much on twitter/WA intelligentsia , Dr pravin patil of 5fortythree is much better ,he will give you the picture in some time .
I try not to , but I can't imagine how Poonam Mahajan is going to defeat priya dutt from there. @Parul you said that entire list except UP and Delhi will be declared today....Did'nt happen .

Mumbai: Kejriwal gets window seat in local train, commuters struggle - Hindustan Times

heights of paid media

1002423_627302327282334_415430185_n.jpg

Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP

lol.. if this turns out to be true, it's going to be a real KLPD moment for Congress! :lol:

@Nair saab @chak de INDIA @Parul @jha @kurup @jbond197 @DRAY @CorporateAffairs

I had predicted this much earlier.. 2-3 months back.. BJP gained a lot from Andhra split while Congress lost a lot.

@Guynextdoor2 ... Le bhai.. News confirm ho gayi.. :lol:

I should consider a career change now.. Politics seems much more lucrative and rewarding for me..

I try not to , but I can't imagine how Poonam Mahajan is going to defeat priya dutt from there. @Parul you said that entire list except UP and Delhi will be declared today....Did'nt happen .

What BJP spokesperson told to news channel, I mentioned that in my Post. If they didn't announce today, then they can do it tomorrow. Moreover, there are suppose to meet on 15th again to discuss on UP and Delhi!:)

I had predicted this much earlier.. 2-3 months back.. BJP gained a lot from Andhra split while Congress lost a lot.

I should consider a career change now.. Politics seems much more lucrative and rewarding for me..
Yeah become a king maker now..

guys therejust the announcement of 25 seats of BIHAR satrughan shina name not there from patna means it reserved

He was loosing from Patna.. A real @$$hole who still lives in 70's and 80's... Did nothing for his constituency and was reluctant to even visit. Good that he did not get ticket..

Bjp may not have major gains in even telangana but for long term its the only opposition to TRS .

That's why BJP even after getting nothing allowed formation .

Yeah become a king maker now..

Majaak kar raha tha bhai..

Bjp may not have major gains in even telangana but for long term its the only opposition to TRS .

That's why BJP even after getting nothing allowed formation .

BJP may not have made instant gains but it will in time to come. TRS has nothing to loose if it allies with BJP. However its leaders will be poached by COngress if TRS ties up with it.

Bjp tying up with trs in telangana and tdp in seemandhra ? Too messy....no way is tdp going to agree. Better to go with tdp in whole of ap region.

TDP does not exist in Telangana now. It is there just for namesake. Even Chandrababu Naidu understands this and will have no objection if BJP has some understanding with TRS.

BTW TDP is gaining slowly in Seemandhra at the cost of YSRC and Congress. Jagan Mohan is considered autocratic by even his own party leaders.

People are saying that by nominating Poonam Mahajan from Mumbai N-W , BJP has just handed this seat to Cong on a platter:mad: . Whatsay guys?

No one can defeat Priya Dutt in that constituency. Its better to focus energy somewhere else. Will be interesting to see if Poonam has any genes of Pramod or, not..

Bih9waOCAAA12ZH.jpg

Alliance with TRS in long run is not good at all .

@Prometheus
BfSWTt3CEAAnOYc.jpg

how in this world I have to say that I have no problem with BJP...................i have with BJP supporting gundas in punjab...........and turning blind eye to the misrable condition of punjab.

there is no option for Punjab other then AAP , if it has to survive

how in this world I have to say that I have no problem with BJP...................i have with BJP supporting gundas in punjab...........and turning blind eye to the misrable condition of punjab.

there is no option for Punjab other then AAP , if it has to survive

OK OK i was just posting about 1984

PAAP gundas destroyed my mumbai station security items
destroyed my lovely delhi bjp office
destroyed my delhi

i will never vote for paap gundas
#postlikepaaptard

Back
Top Bottom